[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 780

news on the eu...messed up...but the eu needs to be pushed higher.

lotos7:
news on the eu...messed up the situation...but the eu needs to push the doll higher...

I think first we will reach 1.3390-3400, and then we will go up. But my TP is higher at the sell

MobileMan:

I think first we will reach 1.3390-3400 and then we will go up. But my TP is higher at the sell

I agree... it could be a buy entry from here...

yurchenko:
Did you buy everything?
I'm still in sales)))

OlegTs:
I'm still in sales)))
selling is dangerous!

lotos7:

I agree... it could be a buy entry from here...

Exactly. I put a big buy order at 3390 and a small one at 3400. And then it's a matter of what happens.

yurchenko:
it is dangerous to sell!
The strategy does not let me buy, I say let's buy, and she says to me, "I'm overbought, I need to sell"))).

OlegTs:
The strategy does not let me buy, I say let's buy, but she says she's overbought and needs to sell)))).
She is right, she says, I will close yesterday's sells at 1,3320 and buy more.

Tantrik:
she's right, I'll close yesterday's sells at 1.3320 and buy some more.

Shit, Tantre... Well, I don't think it's going to be 3320. Listen to the different opinions. Although... 1.3385 is a very strong support. If it breaks it, we will go far down. But, at the same time, the Bernanke will talk today, and the eu usually rises on him.

MobileMan:

Shit, Tantra... Well, I don't think it's going to be 3320. Take your pick. Although... 1.3385 is very strong support. If it breaks it, we will go far down. But, at the same time, Bernanke will do the talking today, and the eu usually rises on him.
Everything is like yesterday! It has broken off the m30 trend and went up to a new high, but where are the Bears? (above, the eu has rebounded from W1)