[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 741

Nesradamus:

The more I deal with Gunn, the more I am convinced that the price doesn't care about us small potatoes, but about anyone. It's like an enchanted price going through Gunn's channels, going from one to the other. It's mystical. At 15 min, somewhere a year ago, you find min or max, draw an angle from it and see that the price has not just stood there, but has touched your line. And the harder the line resists, the more the price gets kicked when it bounces or breaks.

If you draw all grandfather's channels, you can get off... But there are a lot of patterns, it's true. There are only half of their varieties here... :0))

Nesradamus:

That's it! I'm turning the owl on full blast!

SEVER11:
If you chart all of Grandpa's channels, you can get lost... but there are a lot of patterns, it's true. There are only half of their varieties here... :0))

And my grandfather warned me: don't block up the chart, you can get lost.

that's it! I'm turning the owl on full blast!

Hurry up and don't rush)))

If you close your eyes and draw 10-20 horizontal lines from a torch, half of them would turn out to be very strong levels... hee-hee

Nice hubcap! LOL!!!

vladds:

I didn't consider the headland line and now I'm shaking myself! ))

How's the bay doing?

told me not to piss against the wind!

Funny smiley!!! I've got about the same and similar, and much worse than the bays, sells are hanging by the waggon

vladds:

told me not to piss against the wind!

The ability to go backwards at an extremum is a complete absence of a trading system

Dimka-novitsek:
I have about the same, I have about the same, I have a lot of bays, sells...

And how much is it in % of the deposit?