[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 740

Dimka-novitsek:
Yes, it's probably worth buying, but from where? Probably another 50 points down for sure!
Why does everybody expect continuation of growth - the banquet is over - yes, growth will go up, but only after a serious correction - on n1 the program has worked out clearly 161% by Fibo and we are aiming at 3230...

forte928:
Why does everybody expect continuation of growth - the banquet has already been completed - yes, growth will go up, but only after a serious correction - on the n1 the program clearly worked out 161% by Fibo and aimed at 3230...

Elementary, Watson! The trend on the daily sheets is bullish, i.e. 2 days may go up! IMHO!

forte928:
Why is everyone waiting for growth to continue - the banquet is already over - yes growth will still go up but only after a serious correction - on n1 the program worked out clearly 161% by Fibo targeting 3230...
At the moment it does not matter where to open. The nearest days we will have time to go up and down. We will go everywhere.

I don't know.

vladds:

Elementary Watson! The trend on the daily sheets is bullish, i.e. it is possible that we will scrape through the ceiling 2 more days! IMHO!
If they do not come up, then the price will go up... If they do not come up, then the price will go up in the direction of the top...

emotraid:

I'm about to get my first moose and I'll wait again)))

did you close your bet by any chance?

I'm aiming for 3230... And it's OK, I have sells, starting from thirty-one seventy-five - every 30-50 points!!! minus one thousand fifty! And still I think we'll go up - but anyway, one has to watch and manoeuvre all the time!

Dimka-novitsek:
I'm aiming for 3230... And it's OK, I have sells, starting from thirty-one seventy-five - every 30-50 points!!, minus one thousand fifty! And still I think we'll go up - but anyway, one has to watch and manoeuvre all the time!

You're in over your head! Moose! ))

Not at all, but you have to watch, and besides the long positions aimed at 100-150 pips, you have to put small ones at 20 pips as well. In general, it's a little dangerous.

DhP:
Right now, it doesn't matter where to open. In the next few days we'll make it up and down. We'll go everywhere.