[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 551

Tantrik:
No, I'm not with her on good terms yet.

I had a good entrance to buy, but while looking at your yen I missed it)))

emotraid:
damn Tantric it's a skin for vinampa )))) download free google there are a million of them )))))
http://zvukoff.ru/l19.html/p427/ and it plays and the quality is good.

strangerr:

There was a good entrance to the buy, but while looking at your yen I missed it)))
The bai had been there since this morning.

Tantrik:
Bai had been there since this morning.

Big ones at 5 and now small ones at 3 (crayfish).

Tantrik:
Bai had been there since this morning.

The buy was from 3244 and the stop was 5-6 points there, and I am a fool who was looking at the Buckeye)))) By the way, the nearest targets are 79.80 and 80.07.

fqbj:

The big ones are 5 and the small ones are 3 (crayfish).
Mobile, you can't see where you are climbing (you need 3 with (crayfish), then we'll go away)

strangerr:

The buy was from 3244 and the stop was 5-6 points there, and I was stupid enough to look at the Buckeye)))) By the way, the nearest targets are 79.80 and 80.07.
The target for it is 76

Tantrik:
Mobile you see where you're climbing, we can't go over (we need 3 s (crayfish) then we'll go over)

he's got snickers in the basement, sell some more, we'll replace the americans ourselves and dump the euras ))))

Tantrik:
Mobile you see where you're climbing, we can't go over (we need 3 s (crayfish) then we'll go over)

Tantrik:

We'll strangle you anyway!!!