[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 532

Salavatka:
Dude, you're a signal trader, I'll bet you are! )))

Yeah, the signals! My signals. I told myself that this morning.

strangerr:

Where do they hand them out?
You pay the money and you sell them even at that delatessen, the dude's chopping up dirt!

Salavatka:
You pay the dough and you trade even with that deltaed dude chopping cabbage mud!

So what do you do! Pay the deleterd )))) and I'll see how fast you sell out ))))

Salavatka:
You pay the money and you trade even with that delateman, the dude's chopping the dirt!

and what's the percentage of prediction hits?

MobileMan:

Yes, the signals! My own! I told myself that this morning!
Don't be ridiculous how you find levels if you don't know TA at all now you're just getting the hang of it! It's like how the Egyptians built the pyramids! By moving thousands of tons of blocks by hand on logs )))))

Salavatka:
You pay the money and trade even with that delater, the dude's chopping the dirt!

So he's got 10-20 pips of take there, and where are the stops going?)

signals ? (interested) give two !!!

strangerr:

So, his tees are 10-20 pips each, and where are the stops?)
I do not know how to use it, but I cannot tell for sure if I am getting it from him. I should also mention that he has a good signal, but I have not traded there! There is also one source of signals from a very reliable guy! I can share them! I don't use it myself - I have not got the chance! But the stop on the daily chart is about 100 pips and corresponding takeoffs!

Salavatka:
Don't be ridiculous how you find levels if you don't know TA at all now you're just getting the hang of it! It's kind of how the Egyptians built the pyramids! Moving Thousand ton blocks by hand on logs )))))

And when did I write that I don't know him?! I have always written that he (TA) is a phase passed for me and I do NOT believe in him! And the levels - you can see them with your eyes - turn on the older TF

Salavatka:
Well, he gives them for free, and those who like to subscribe get the full version! I had a lot of good signals there, but I did not trade! Now I also have one source of signals from a very reliable guy! I can share them! I don't use it myself - I have not got the chance! But the stop on the daily chart is about 100 pips and corresponding takeoffs!

We can all give them here!) But I personally try to make a virtual stop of 10-20 pips and a take profit of 100+ pips.