[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 479

Tantrik:
Yeah! - We don't care if we close at 32.
So it is correct, when the short position is locked (sell) the Euro goes up... We should be all out today, so the day should end with an increase

strangerr:

Come on, I won't even go for a smoke)))
in the evening - maybe they'll turn around some more! I'll put a boo or close + that's when we can sit....

rigc:
(pitnicka)))) Skypo is silent too))))

When will this February moping be over and start moving somewhere on the diaries!

artikul:

The situation is paradoxical )))) There is not a single clue for selling on the yen )))))

If it is not a secret where you are going to open orders on gbpnzd.

SEVER11:

If it is not a secret for gbpnzd where you are going to open orders.

Already open ))))

artikul:

Already open )))

Right, we see that the trend is up ... But I think this pair is short only because of the big swap on buying + spread of 128 pips. It is more profitable to sell on the tops.

SEVER11:

Right, we can see that the trend is up... But this pair is only short for me because of the big swap on buying + spread of 128 pips. It is more profitable to sell on the tops.

Do you take the symbol as an analyst?)

On my TS we will still be going down!

artikul:

Already open )))

I could not find this pair on the mini, what will be there! - What is the spread in the evening? I traded Euro/Canada (TS was testing) in the evening, spread is 15pp. All the time the pendants will open and you have to work off this spread!