[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 405

strangerr:

If that was where the choice was in front of me to buy or sell, I would buy, sales only with a kickback.

Everywhere they write (traders) the same opinion - if we break through 2990, then we fly almost to 1.2, and if 1.30 remains (probably today), then everything is ok! The whole fate of Europe is in 10 pips.

Tantrik:
Everywhere they write (traders) one opinion - if we break through 2990 then we fly almost to 1,2, and if 1,30 remains (probably today) then everything is ok! The whole fate of Europe is in 10 pips.

On alpari went

my maschkas have already signalled up twice, so I'll hang around while the eggs are strong! :)

Tantrik:
Everywhere they write (traders) one opinion - if we break through 2990 then we fly almost to 1,2, and if 1,30 remains (probably today) then everything is ok! The whole fate of Europe is in 10 pips.
today seems to be Thursday and my intuition tells me to hold the bai until at least tomorrow Friday night... ;0))

strangerr:

Went to Alpari
Of course, I didn't post.... (was afraid of )

SEVER11:
Show us your picture and we'll show you ours :0))
In a couple of minutes. I got distracted - my apologies.

Tantrik:
Everywhere they write (traders) one opinion - if we will break through 2990, we will fly near 1.2, and if 1.30 will remain (probably today), then everything is ok! The whole fate of Europe is in 10 pips.

It's not easy to carry bags

strangerr:

I went to Alpari.
By the way, do you know how they calculate the 500 leverage? At my dtz at 200 I can open more orders than at these?

SEVER11:
today seems to be Thursday and my intuition tells me to keep the bai at least until tomorrow evening Friday... ;0))
I was told yesterday 2 days up - but euros are failing me so far... (trend is up - a slow tedious correction and a quick break up)

Tantrik:
Of course, I didn't post.... (afraid)

If you post, do you get beaten up?))