[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 349

margaret:
Remember when I said there was something wrong with the eu... It went up - oil went down, stock indices went up - it went down, etc... My opinion: there is a price correlation in pairs with the euro. Greek problems will be fed for a long time, and if not Greek, then other peripheral Eurozone countries (they downgraded the ratings tonight)... in general, they will find reasons for "negative market".
But there was some good news. correction at 1.30.

Tantrik:
Thank you! (divorce with a quid)

* A.G. Mikheev, Analyst VTB24
miheev.ag@vtb24.ru

margaret:
Remember when I said there was something wrong with the eu... It went up - oil went down, stock indices went up - it went down, etc... My opinion: there is a price correlation going on in pairs with the euro. Greek problems will be fed for a long time, and if not Greek, then other peripheral Eurozone countries (they downgraded the ratings tonight)... in general, they will find reasons for "negative market conditions".

Bravo!

21april:

* A.G. Mikheev, Analyst at VTB24
miheev.ag@vtb24.ru
Are you Mikheev?

markich:
is this being sent to you?

Yes, Tantrik sends them to me, then he forgets, as he is a very old man, then I show them to him and he asks me to explain what is drawn on them, but he does it after the second or third time.

leonid553:

Interesting comment! http://onlinebroker.ru/analytics/stock/vtb/art_detail/730276/?source=subscribe

".... In such a situation, it is not surprising that the dollar is still not falling. However, it is hoped that the dollar will finally go down after 22.00 MSc when the auctions are held today. After all, the existing increase of optimism in all markets should lead to a fall of the dollar!"(c)

Let me try to play analyst again )))) The start of the rise in Moscow - after 2012.02.15 00:32, the close - 3103, the low - 3087 )))

artikul:

I will try to play analyst again )))) Start of the rise in Moscow - after 2012.02.15 00:32, close - 3103, low - 3087 )))

I guessed the gap, but I did not get 1.34!

strangerr:

Yes, Tantric sends them, then he forgets, as he is a very old man, then I show them to him and he asks me to explain what is drawn on them, it is possible after the second or third time.
you were catching 30pps in december! then pitchforks and then volumes! what do the volumes show up to?

))) Here comes the yen !!! Where will it go ! There will be a delay on the dollar though !