[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 339

strangerr:

Tantric, what the hell 3350, breaking through 3320 for a 30pp target?

Good point, if it breaks 3320 then 3430 is the minimum. But right now we're looking down

MobileMan:

The TS is based on just a Jew, a simple owl works, only I give it direction every day...

i'm sorry (shyly) but what country are you from that you give direction to the advisor?

solar:

Excuse me (shyly), but what country are you from that you set the direction of the councillor?
Lapland!

Tantrik:
Yes... I was being modest... from here it's OK from 3150! (there's a TA in 33)

Do you even look at the daily and above once a month? Or, as someone asked me, - Do you trade intraday by candlesticks on D? )))) He was just kidding, I guess he has never looked there either.

Tantrik:
Lapland!
Don't be nervous... Give your opinion and keep quiet.... Actually the rise is not over, on Friday I showed the reason for the bounce, the top should be renewed, but the last high will only be broken with a run-up and a slam, so down for a strong momentum to the top (like Article said)

Tantrik:
Lapland!

I have a suspicion that Belarus and there is even a joke about it, if so )))

strangerr:

Tantric, what the hell 3350, breaking through the 3320 high for a 30pp target?
What if it does go up?

strangerr:

Do you look at the daily and above even once a month? Or, as one asked me, do you trade intraday on D candles? )))) He was just kidding, I guess he has never looked there either.
So far so good, daily resistances will start at 34....

Tantrik:
So far so good daily resistances will start at 34....

Yep, only support to watch now)))

margaret:
Don't be nervous... Give your opinion and keep quiet.... Actually the rise is not over, on Friday I showed the reason for the bounce, the top should be renewed, but the last high will only be broken with a run-up and a slam, so let's go down for a strong momentum to the top (like Article said)
Yeah I'm just messing around - gave an opinion this morning.