[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 143

McBro:
that's pure luck:

What's with the paper?

emotraid:

What's with the paper?
Lottery

margaret:
Yeah, what's he saying? I haven't been on MT5 for a while, what page is it on?

Not much.

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/13780-eur-usd-2012q1?p=1744421&posted=1#post1744421

strangerr:
The Amerks are holding at 3040 buying.
That's how bad they are - they ruined all the night drawings ))))))))))

McBro:
that's pure luck:

Well all the shots are washed, I've got crispy pickles and cabbage and let's go.......)))))))))))))))

tara:

Rita, hello, good to see you.

Left a scrap of a quote which is like "the square trinomial - not only do I not know, but I can't imagine".

As soon as the dollar gets stronger, Bernanke will weaken it, so by the end of the year the dollar will have strengthened (in the original, rolled) to parity with the euro :(

From a formal point of view, the only solution to this pun (inequality) is the original value of the EurUsd quote<1

Hello. I interpret this as: obviously due to the latest (Friday) positive data from Nonfarm, CG3 - is off, BUT if that data worsens in subsequent publications, then CG3 will be talked about again. And QE3 is quantitative easing (switching on the printing press) and therefore will have a negative impact (through sharp depreciation) on the USD...

What? ))) Good forum? ))) Does it make sense to post there? )))

artikul:

What? ))) Good forum? ))) Does it make sense to post there? )))

yeah, go there and post 30 pages before you go, but don't forget to post about your profit all the time or you'll get banned ))))

McBro:
about recording, thanks, I'll take care of it. About that, it won't be. We'll see. Look at all my posts, I've posted a picture there in the weeks. Don't mind posting your medium-term vision.
I can't find it right away, but I can draw you a rough plan, personally.

I thought he had some new ideas.

My dad called me today and said that he had read in the Pensioner newspaper recommendations on investing money. He gave me his opinion: do not put money in the bank, do not take out loans, do not invest in real estate, give up dollars and euros (immediately), and invest in gold and foodstuffs (and I also added in a pharmacy)...