[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 106

solar:

Gold is a little scary... God forbid, the euro will fall. monday will show. a buyer will come or not.

the states have the advantage of Europe to go to hell, the euriks will be quickly replaced in the world and in Europe by the dollars....

the americans will be lucky - print lots of dough and ship it around the world )))) and the american economy will grow again))))

rigc:

it is in the states' interest to piss off europe so that it develops to hell, then the euriks will be quickly replaced in the world and in europe itself with bucks....

and the americans will be lucky - print lots of money and ship it around the world )))) and the american economy will grow again))))

)))) i am sorry, but i think you see the issue with one eye closed. )))), i think the usa needs euros, any system (including financial systems) must be dynamic, the flow of finance (it's more profitable) taking out the auro is a loss for the usa, as market stagnation would fall on its currency)))

rigc:

it is in the states' interest to piss off europe so that it develops to hell, then the euriks will be quickly replaced in the world and in europe itself with bucks....

and the americans will be lucky - print lots of money and ship it around the world )))) and the american economy will grow again))))

Stupidity..... Geopolitically evra cannot disappear, then europe itself would need to disappear physically. Why do you think the uvra gets support??? Because europe buys it??? Hell no. The same Americans are buying it because they are greedy nasty types. It's like sitting on the euro-ruble and believing in your country. At the slightest signal to sell the ruble, I will be a villager and my patriotism will have nothing to do with it. That's the way it is...... So america buys you the euro so the eurik goes up.....

http://www.kommersant.ru/doc/1866501

not only america i buy euras too ))))

rigc:

Have you ever wondered if that was the original goal when the Dollar was created as such? And why are there so many Masonic legends around the "notorious" "quid" ? And what was this financial system created for in the first place? Markets ??? Correlation ??? Why did the Banker, ask to develop an internal combustion engine ??? And not the one Mr. Tesla concocted (an alternative fuel source) in early 1900??? And why did development start "rampant" from this timeframe ??? (And before that there were horses and candles for several thousand years!!!)

Why???

P.S. each continent will have its own dominant currency that will correlate for about 200 years or maybe more. In essence this is a unique experiment that has given our civilisation a chance into the future.

)))

Saturday, however ;)))

If anyone is interested - news (yesterday's):

07:11 DJ KEY DATA EUROSON: ECB expected to leave interest rates unchanged

Friday, feb 03, 2012 07:11
. . . . . . .
LONDON, Feb. 3. /Dow Jones/. The European Central Bank (ECB) is expected to leave interest rates at 1.00% at its monthly monetary policy meeting amid continuing signs of economic stabilization and on the back of non-standard measures taken by the central bank to help the economy overcome the debt crisis.

However, economists still believe that rates will be cut by 25 basis points following the March meeting.

"We expect the Governing Council to continue policy easing in the coming months, lowering the refinancing rate by 25 basis points to 0.75%," said Victoria Cadman, an economist at Investec Securities. - This will bring the rate to a historic low and given that the 1% level has not even been crossed during the recent recession, ECB President Mario Draghi might need considerably more time to reach a quorum of the committee in favour of further cuts."

Next week will also see the release of industrial orders and industrial production data in Germany. These are expected to show a slight increase in December after a sharp decline in previous months.

Dow Jones Newswires, PRIME

GMT: 2012-02-03 18:11:02

07:43 DJ SPEAKING ON THE MARKET: Stock market gains are out of whack for investors betting on the euro's decline

Friday, feb 03, 2012 07:43
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
. . . 3 Feb. /Dow Jones/. The euro/U.S. dollar pair had difficulty resisting gains in the stock market and high-yielding currencies, and it moved into positive territory for the first time since the opening of the U.S. session. The pair is trading at around 1.3150. Strong US employment and services data provided support for the dollar, keeping the euro well below the highs above $1.32 reached before the current session. Many analysts maintain a bearish outlook for the euro. For example, Bank of America warned in a research note that the euro is close to hitting its highs, "then a strong continuing downtrend will resume, targeting the $1.25 area."

Dow Jones Newswires, PRIME

GMT: 2012-02-03 18:42:53

Greetings others )))))

Who left open positions confess ))))

margin.call:

Greetings others )))))

sorry nikolai i can't make you happy )))

margin.call:

Greetings others )))))

I have EUR-USD in buying since January 16th, why should I close?

BeerGod:
I still have, EUR-USD in buying since 16th January, is it time to close ?
Take a pie from the shelf )))) don't you understand that I mean intradayers?