Spectrum derivative (or spectrum acceleration) - page 16

Trololo:

there are problems like this

First, we need to get rid of such spots on each frequency. separate them out and collect them in one place as uncontrollable emissions

Trololo:

First, we need to get rid of such spots on each frequency. separate them out and collect them in one place as uncontrollable emissions

Let's say noise or interference, shall we?

new-rena:
Let's say noise or interference, right?

I don't know yet, maybe it's the most valuable thing in the residuals, or maybe it really is noise. but it should be split up and checked.

Look at a larger sample, in my Excel it is more time consuming to increase the sample, so I am slower to do everything.

The bigger the sample, the bigger the frequencies.

Trololo:

Jos, pay attention again to what Peter wrote:
Svinozavr:

And why did some demob decide that this segment was adequate?
Didn't you think the segment went in broad strokes over the previous context? Which has nothing at all to do with now?

Trololo:

I don't know yet, maybe it's the most valuable in the residuals, or maybe it really is noise. but it's necessary to divide it and see.

Look at a larger sample, in my Excel it is more time consuming to increase the sample, so I am slower to do everything.

I don't know if it's the other way around.

That's what I thought for some reason and wanted to say... but )))) Next, I think it's clear ))))

Maybe by the same way - tact back, subtract the previous constant component and analyse what remains?

Svinotavr:
Ios, take another look at what Peter wrote:

I understand that as the segment increases, everything floats and you can't get a grip on the tail, but you can probably consider the rate of change of the tail and the acceleration.

Trololo:

I understand that as you increase the distance, everything floats and you can't get a grip on the tail, but you can probably consider the rate of change of the tail and the acceleration.
You're probably talking about timing. So it's about how the higher timeframe has shifted relative to the lower timeframe...

new-rena:

I thought the same thing for some reason and wanted to say it ... but )))) Further I think it is clear ) )))

Maybe by the same way - back tact, subtract the previous constant component and analyse what remains?

?

2 - As for the picture above, I first thought about the integral (between 2 functions for the upper and lower envelopes, maybe logarithm can be useful).

I tried to pick it out in Excel like a fractal, if surrounding values are smaller (say, for maxima, among positive values) then pick these values and connect them. i got upper envelope function (or curve, call it as you like) . the same for minima (in the negative zone).

Trololo:

?

2 - As for the picture above, I first thought about the integral (between 2 functions for the upper and lower envelopes, maybe also logarithms are useful).

I picked it out in Excel like a fractal, if surrounding values are smaller (say, for maxima, among positive values) then pick these values and connect them. i get an upper envelope function (or call it a curve as you like) . the same for minima (in the negative zone).

All in all it's your digital narrowband filter, if I understand correctly.

In the same way, only the noise can be isolated. I.e. in the flowchart, there will be feedback from output to input with a minus sign in a circle, i.e. we will subtract the input signal from the output signal. The noise will be allocated to another indicator buffer or better to a new one

new-rena:

Basically, it's a digital narrowband filter, if I understand correctly.

In the same way, only the noise can be isolated. I.e. the schematic will show the output to input feedback with a minus sign in a circle, i.e. we will subtract the input signal from the output signal. The noise will be separated into another indicator buffer or better yet into a new one.

And then Sharikov scratched the lice-beaten back of his head and said: "I'll never be human that way."

I don't understand programming and have a general idea about cocks, it is impossible to use a well-known ready-made method in the market, I'm against deepening into the terms, for instance, in Excel when all calculated values are visible, you can look at something fast and see how an intermediate looks visually and understand what's wrong, but in code it is hard to understand whether the code is clumsy or there is a bug somewhere .....

if you can, an example as simple as the picture above.