How do you practically assess the contribution of a "specific" input to the NS? - page 11

Swetten:

It won't. The network will place orders retroactively, because it has learned a stationary ZZ, while in reality it draws.

Do not be lazy and try to trade with the drawing indicator yourself.

Personally for me this topic has been closed for a long time.

It is strange that someone has illusions.

I do not know how to explain it to you.

There is no cotier, there is no ZZ in it, but there are patterns that the NS has had to learn, which precede the real ZZ. And when the NS has recognised such a pattern, then a З З З happens with a certain probability.

faa1947:

I don't know how to explain it to you.

There is a kotir, in which there is no ZZ, none at all, but there are patterns that NS should have learned, which precede the real ZZ. And when the NS has recognised such a pattern, then a ZZ happens with a certain probability.

Then teach her the patterns.

Why is there a ZZ?

nikelodeon:

To a certain extent no, Ns can indeed form some patterns inside itself, which it trades on. But this pattern will always be different, not the one you want the net to see, if you don't explicitly tell it to look for those exact patterns you need....
Back to the Elliot waves

Swetten:

Then teach her the patterns.

Why is ZZ here?

I don't know the patterns and I want to get them from NS by slipping her ZZ on history. We always learn from history, don't we?

In general, it is not a problem to create a network that runs for six to nine months. The problem is how to train it so that it finds the maximum in optimisation, which at least allows the network to earn in the future.......

As I have written before, it would be great if during training was stored several local maxima in balance, of which it would be possible to choose which network would work.......

There is a preludes module in NS. I.e. the forecast. In this module, there is an indicator of the network OUT of naple. That is directly the forecast itself. So looking at this line and comparing it with the current change in the rate, we can assume that the NS at the moment works. But the durability of such systems is lame.... Maximum one week on the clock, and this is very little....

faa1947:
I do not know the patterns and I want to get them from NS by showing ZZ on history. We always learn on history, don't we?

ZZ -- IT DRAWS!!!

Learning -- on a stationary zod.

We trade on an unformed one.

Isn't that too much to ask of the SB, eh?

Haven't you tried it yourself?

nikelodeon:

The NS has a prelude module. That is, the prediction module.

Root error. :)

faa1947:
I don't know the patterns and I want to get them from NS by slipping her ZZ in the story. We always learn from history, don't we?

Scratch that.... First, you can not get patrons from the NS, and secondly they (patrons) will always be different. Which works now and which won't in the future. that's it. The NS is a very fragile tool, and to understand what the NS can and can't do is sometimes the most important thing. Because when you rely on it, you get disappointed and don't understand why it doesn't work. Because it is not the golden key and the NS is very limited in many areas.....

Swetten:
Root mistake. :)

What do you mean?

nikelodeon:

What do you mean?

Literally.