1st and 2nd derivatives of the MACD - page 66

sergeev:
:)

1. Quietly in peace with myself, past tense. That's hilarious, I've already forgotten what nickname I signed in with. :))

2. ...You're Pasha.

:-)

1. kakin 18.10.2012 03:44 "Kakin did not make grammatical mistakes like the others . He tried to be a good person as always - and stay out of trouble" - referring to himself in the third person is akin to KING! :-)

2. aha. Koreshfan Valera! :-) Like in the video: "Valera, go ahead, it's your time!" :-)

kakin:

Please do not respond to severe trolling, I understand that you have nothing to do and you're annoyed, but still, and I called Valera and, judging by the story, a bunch of people, abysna adnaka, but well, let them call, schizo not cure, can certainly resist, but the flood and the forum mess less than this will not.You see that even the moderator trolls, so not only will the flooding does not become less, but it will significantly increase, the best way to reduce at least a little bit of flooding - just do not respond to the trolls.

EURNOK:
The "all-powerfulness of your inferiority" will not be forgiven to you now, no matter how much you admire your "great mind".

moskitman:
The"omnipotence of your inferiority" will not forgive you now for a long time, no matter how much you admire the "greatness of your mind".

Stealing someone else's pretty phrase again ? Fear God, idiocy in its purest form, what all-powerfulness, what inferiority, what "will not be forgiven"...

Nonsense. Forgive me, of course, but I do not know what kind of defect has allowed you to think of the forum as a place of prayer where people yearn for forgiveness. Yeah and for what - also not clear.....

Trendsetter. More and more often it doesn't even smell, but stinks of madness.

Yes, I do not mind, go crazy, but why interfere and flutter? What threat does the topic of the thread pose to you, what hinders you, how is it stuck with a awl in one place.

EURNOK:

pure idiocy

Crazy.

What kind of a handicap has allowed you to think...

More and more often it no longer even smells, but rather stinks of madness. ...

I advise you to stop and put an end to this flow of words.

EURNOK:

Please do not respond to severe trolling, I understand that you are completely uninvolved and you're annoyed, but still, and I called Valera and, judging by the story, a bunch of people, abysna ka, but well, let them call, schizo not cure, can certainly resist, but the flood and forum clutter does not become less.You see that even the moderator trolls, so not only will the flooding does not become less, but it will significantly increase, the best way to reduce at least a little bit of flooding - just do not respond to the trolls.

I just can't figure out what I'm being accused of....... and the trolls need an answer!

(Thanks for the encouragement, Zakhar...)

moskitman:
The "omnipotence of your inferiority" will not be forgiven to you now for a long time, no matter how much you admire "your great mind".

No one gives a shit about that statement, because I didn't get personal.

But you and your ilanopodobia are more flawed than even if I was with nothing...

Nifina is not a rfleet rfleet for the most part. the trend and flat is almost exactly half of it.

Do you still have doubts that I'm Valera? We are different people!

kakin:

No one gives a shit about that statement, because I didn't get personal.

But you and your ilanopodobia are more flawed than even if I was with nothing...

Nifina is not a fofleet rfnk mostly. trend and flat is almost exactly half of it.

kakin, get a grip.

tara:

Kakin, settle down.

Don't you think I'm some kind of crazy megatroll too, Lyosha?

Just - settle down.