1st and 2nd derivatives of the MACD - page 21

granit77:
Don't be fooled. A moderator cannot, by definition, be a good guy.

You're the one who pushes the discussion of moderators, and then you delete important posts under it as well

trol222:

You're the one pushing the discussion of moderators, and then you'll delete important posts under it as well.

Discussing moderators is useless and not always useful. It is not worth it. But post.

Vinin:

Discussing moderators is useless and not always useful. It's not worth it. But you can post.

In that case I have a question, can I use my threads as author's, ie post only I can myself (posts of course within the rules of the forum) and that moderators do not remove the meaning of posts and do not allow them to do anything other users want (you know what I mean)?

trol222:

If so, can I use my threads as author's threads, i.e. can I post only my own posts (of course in the rules of the forum) and don't allow other users to do whatever they want in it (you know what I mean)?

Does it mean that moderators have to delete all the posts you don't like - that won't happen

But you can use your threads as authorship threads and you can ask others to behave correctly. If there is spam or flooding, it is not difficult to delete.

The question remains - what is spam and flooding?

Vinin:

1-That means that moderators should delete all posts that you do not like - this will not happen

2-But you can use your threads as authorship threads and ask others to behave correctly. If there is spam or flooding, it is not difficult to delete.

The question remains - what is spam and flooding?

1-What kind of nonsense is that supposed to mean? Just when someone starts blatantly fluttering under the guise that he knows everything and turns everything into a person, and it all happens with the participation of mods, and almost under their control, of course I'll expose this man to the truth, Do not holograms say that all of this is, and you are not from the beginning of the man (your) stop the flood, and not his at all, and eventually me, when I revealed his nature, then I ended up in the ban, by posting in the trash, and with the one who started everything and continues to shit - all right.

And do not focus on the fact that a moderator can not keep track of everything, because all this was attended by a moderator.

2- The point of asking those who do it on purpose and for personal gain???

trol222:

1- what kind of nonsense, where did I imply that? It's just when someone starts blatantly flooding under the guise that he knows everything and turns everything on its person, and it all happens with the participation of mods, and almost under their control, of course I get this guy out in the open, Do not holograms say that all of this is, and you are not from the beginning of the man (your) stop the flood, and not his at all, and eventually me, when I revealed his nature, then I ended up in the ban, by posting in the trash, and with the one who started everything and continues to shit - all right.

2- The point of asking those who do it on purpose and for personal gain???

It is not worth discussing the actions of moderators, but they can help. It all depends on you

Vinin:

Do not discuss the actions of moderators, but they can help. It all depends on you.

I am sorry, but I do not intend to dance to someone else's tune, the more so that it plays differently for everyone.

As the saying goes, to live with wolves is to howl like a wolf, all the more so if the proverb replaces wolves with jackals.

trol222:

Excuse me, but I do not intend to dance to someone else's tune, especially for everyone who plays differently.

As the saying goes, to live with wolves is to howl like a wolf, all the more so if the proverb replaces wolves with jackals.

I am patient, but I will just ask for an eternal ban for you. Do you need it? If you want to be a member of the forum, read the forum rules again. If you don't want to, you can just not come here anymore. There's no problem with that. For me there are no good or bad users. It's just that sometimes someone crosses all boundaries. You crossed it once already. Don't do it a second time. The time limit gets longer each time. A day, a week, a month, an eternal ban. But you can always speed up the process.

Vinin:

I'm patient, but I'll just ask for a perpetual ban for you. Do you need it? If you want to be a member of the forum, read the forum rules again. If you don't want to, you can just not come here anymore. There's no problem with that. For me there are no good or bad users. It's just that sometimes someone crosses the line. You have already crossed it once. Don't do it a second time. The time limit gets longer each time. A day, a week, a month, an eternal ban. But you can always speed up the process.

Who would argue....there you are referring to the rules - common to all, and I, too, have always operated that they must be common. but how the fuck, tell me how in a situation where one first breaks them with impunity, and the second tries to show it to the moderators, then ban the second. How do you fit that into your rules????

trol222:

Who would argue....there you are referring to the rules - common to all, and I, too, have always operated that they must be common. but how the fuck, tell me how in a situation where one first breaks them with impunity, and the second tries to show it to the moderators, then ban the second. How do you fit that into your rules????

Complain and prove your point. Moderators are not angels. Moderators are human beings.