[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 415

Waiting for the reversal downwards, the correction continues again for now.

How are the Italians accommodated there, does anyone know?

dvs:

How are the Italians accommodated there, does anyone know?

so far the yield spread is unchanged... the stock market is rising...

margaret:
so far the yield spread is unchanged... stock market rises...
opened lower and corrected for the open - that's short-term gains. I believe there will be a further rise in the dollar today and a fall in stock indices.

Alex5757000:
opened with a drop and corrected by the open - this is a short-term gain. I think that today there will be further growth of the dollar, and the fall of stock indices.
2011.12.29 10:03:12 *German DAX +0.6% to 5805 points

The Euro Stoxx 50 rose 0.6% to 2269.25 points in European trading after declining in the previous session. The banking sector is recovering Wednesday's losses triggered by reports of a significant increase in bank deposits at the ECB. The Stoxx 600 sub-index for bank stocks rose 0.4%. The resources sector also traded higher on rebounding metal prices in Asia. The Stoxx 600 sub-index for resources rose 0.6%. Trading volume remains low at the end of the year. The focus is on the auction of long-term Italian government bonds following the successful placement of short-term papers on Wednesday.

London's FTSE 100 rose 0.3% to 5,526.08 points after falling the day before, but trading volume remains low in the run-up to the New Year. Quotations in the banking sector are rising after Wednesday's negative performance due to reports of a significant increase in bank deposits with the ECB. Barclays shares rose 0.8% and Lloyds Banking Group rose 1.2%. A rebound in metals prices in Asia pushed up quotations in the mining sector. Fresnillo shares gained 0.6%, while Kazakhmys gained 0.4%.

Thank you, Happy New Year everyone!

strangerr:

They appear there a couple of times a day)))

Of the moderators there, ppvic is OK.

You shouldn't have snapped at robot, he's got a point.... yesterday there was an injection of ECB money as well as a large investor closing a position and given that it's the end of the year, today, there's a chance of going back to yesterday's levels - it's a rally after all...

margaret:
2011.12.29 10:03:12 *German DAX +0.6% to 5805 points

During the trading in Europe Euro Stoxx 50 rose by 0.6% to 2269,25 points after declining in the previous session. The banking sector is recovering Wednesday's losses triggered by reports of a significant increase in bank deposits at the ECB. The Stoxx 600 sub-index for bank stocks rose 0.4%. The resources sector is also on the rise amid a rebound in metal prices in Asia. The Stoxx 600 sub-index for resources rose 0.6%. Trading volume remains low at the end of the year. The focus is on the auction of long-term Italian government bonds following the successful placement of short-term papers on Wednesday.

London's FTSE 100 rose 0.3% to 5,526.08 points after falling the day before, but trading volume remains low in the run-up to the New Year. Quotations in the banking sector are rising after Wednesday's negative performance due to reports of a significant increase in bank deposits with the ECB. Barclays shares rose 0.8% and Lloyds Banking Group rose 1.2%. A rebound in metals prices in Asia pushed up quotations in the mining sector. Fresnillo shares gained 0.6% and Kazakhmys gained 0.4%.

That's right, short-term gains from the opening are traders buying back short positions opened yesterday, taking profits. But I think we will fall today.

Happy New Year dear colleagues!

Next, who's greedy... (fixing)

margaret:
You shouldn't be hitting on Robot, he's got a point... There was an ECB money injection yesterday and a big investor closing a position and given that it's the end of the year, today, there's a chance of going back to yesterday's levels - it's a rally after all...

Hi all. I didn't give him exorbitant targets, I said, that it was too early to buy and we may go to 1.29. He was like saying, that it may be 1.30. I wasn't trying to get at him, I just didn't want him to get the elks.

Tantric, that's so I don't tell you about the volumes retroactively)):

st 2876