[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 409

fqbj:
strangerr 28.12.2011 18:11
strangerr I'm here this stuff missed while snacking and smoking: and should have been in Russian to drink, snack and smoke. Watching matchmakers.
Not with anyone)))

margaret:
I was also advised by my investor to switch to them... I traded with them using their advisor, at first he was happy about the profits, but after a month he was spitting... I had to go to them, they were the safest manual traders...
I cannot understand how they are still in business and there is no one who has not yet appointed a general director.

strangerr:
Not with anyone)))

With matchmakers!!!

odiseif:
I can't understand how they still work and there is no one who hasn't ordered a general director.
I don't know, I can't see them in my city, maybe they are underground somewhere... and in the office where they were, there is another company already...

odiseif:
I can't understand how they are still in business and there is no one who hasn't ordered the CEO.
Who are you talking about?

Tantrik:

The more complex the analysis, the sillier it is. :))

The stupider, the more real ..... Nonsense in a word ))))))))

Tantrik:
Who are you talking about?
is there any other brokerage house besides the one that bans fractional lot trading in the cis?

odiseif:
I can't understand how they still work and there's no one else who hasn't ordered the CEO.

I'm done with AL...VPARI after I got screwed out of 1000 lots on #AIG, so were others with #C

odiseif:
is there another brokerage house apart from the one that bans fractional lot trading in the cis? it may be the only one with such conditions.
what is it called? (it's up ... probably gone again - at the table!)

LeMaxx:

I'm done with AL...VPARI after I got screwed out of 1000 lots on #AIG, so were others with #C
you got it wrong...it wasn't about A***ri