[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 394

strangerr:

Margaret, do you still believe in votes, elections? It's all fairy tales.
Well, then he should have been in the last election... he came to my city and went around to 'hot spots' with words like 'I like this firm p/e, so after I am declared president so that it belongs to me' and part of it was given to him (e.g. a confectionery factory whose equipment was moved to Donetsk even before the election came)... those elections were closer to "fair", I know this from the lips of not the last persons...

They are all the same, remember when Cipolino was imprisoned he did the same thing, rebelled against carrots and potatoes, grabbed everything for himself and his brothers, and taxed the rest who didn't get shot ))))

emotraid:
They are all the same, remember when Cipollino was imprisoned he did the same thing, rebelled against carrots and potatoes, grabbed everything for himself and his brothers, and taxed the rest who didn't get shot ))))

seems to be hitting the ceiling, I have resistance at 1.3080, as we are persistently knocking, decided to have a fun))))

Phew. At least it's more peaceful here, so to speak. Otherwise, they're already begging kids for drugs in the smoking room.

trol222:
Phew. At least it's more peaceful here, so to speak. Otherwise, they're already begging kids for drugs in the smoking room.

That's why I don't come back to the snooker room, it's so hot.

trol222:
Phew. At least it's more peaceful here. Otherwise, they're already begging kids for drugs in the smoking room.

Wow!!! What a sin! You can't even read that!

I don't go in there for nothing...

What about the Canadian? He flew out of a symmetrical triangle. And reached the blissful target on the marker. This marking is from Friday.

margaret:

Wow!!! What a sin! You can't even read that!

There's a reason I don't go in there anymore...

Sveta made a brawl there, she beat Mishek)))

margaret:

Why did you vote for him? What you fought for, you got what you got... It was to be expected...

I, for one, was shocked when I listened to people voting for him. How could they vote for a common-speaking, non-VOC man who has served time in places not so far away...

Those who voted have been holding their heads up for a long time and do not know what to do next, entrepreneurs and those who were duped...