[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 308

Tantrik:
I can continuously post orders in + and you can (if you think about it :)).

Who needs it? Or should I plaster orders before posting a screenshot? It would be better not to place and not to explain anything, like Darca: when you are in the morning, you are in a sell position, but you forgot to tell when to close it))))

strangerr:

Who needs it? Or should I plaster orders before posting a screenshot? So it is better not to put anything and not to explain, like Darca: when you came in the morning, it was a sell, but you forgot to tell when to close it))))
As someone who does not! (I do not need it) I opened it and showed it! - A loss is a loss.

Started selling with a stop on the top at 1.3085, profit 200pp.

Tantrik:
How to whom to PLEASE! (I don't need it) opened it and showed it! - A loss is a loss.

The people do not give a damn about my and your profits and losses, they are more interested in theirs.

strangerr:

People don't give a damn about my and your profits and losses, they are more interested in their own.
Don't generalize :), I've learned a lot of interesting and useful things from your forecasts, open positions and screens.

chepikds:
I sold with a stop on the top at 1.3085 and a profit of 200pp.

Early in the day.

strangerr:

Just in the midst of that fall7 I would be spat upon here)))

Who cares who says what, I'm just watching you pipsing and I can't catch these very signals on BetterVolume. What do the colours mean?

Kitsan:

Who cares who says what, I'm just watching you pipsing, but I can't catch these same signals on BetterVolume. What do the colours mean?
Yeah, what? ))))))

emotraid:
The spread is thicker on gold, I don't know.
It has a bigger yield and so does the margin, but we don't notice it because of the trades.
P.C., if you enter correctly, gold spread will close faster than euro spread.

strangerr:

Early.
Yeah, early, no reversal yet, decided to be ahead of the game with a small stop. Although, the best way is to wait for the reversal and play on the pullback, many people say this approach is the safest...