[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 292

Margaret, how do you view the situation on the eu and cable...I think they are on their way to yearly lows....

===========

At the request of the workers of the currency market Forex - I am pasting a graph of multi-year average (5-15-25) seasonal trends of AUDUSD pair according to the version of MSI site - the arrow shows the movement from December 19 to January 2:

lotos7:
Margaret, what is your view on the eu and cable...I think they are on their way to yearly lows....
I am not interested in the cable lately. And the eu still looks with the right of a corrective rise, the chart I posted earlier.... The euro has 8 working days left until New Year, so I have doubts that global changes will occur ... Although last year the euro suddenly rushed upwards on New Year's Eve, but then it had good prospects and now the situation is still not clear ... I also found out that the ECB is going to lower interest rates by 25 bp on January 12 (for the first time in history). - This will reflect, accordingly, negatively on the Euro... In general, until the result of the rescue plan is seen, the tops will not update, which will not happen before June... So let's continue to correct and slide down, and then we will decide...

Getting into position for take-off )))

1/3080-1.3250 imh.

5drakon:
while there is something jittery going on
Yep )))) Bulls are looking for a support bar )))

5drakon:
you had a signal
No )))

5drakon:
Are we just going to keep shaking to Asia?
On the current chart upward movement should ideally start from the level of 1.30691, if there is a confirmation)))

5drakon:
I see why you smoke so much quit ))))
Why )))) If a redraw happens, I'll already think differently )))) Perfect cases happen, but not often )))

5drakon:
narrows the triangle where the question will be fired
Yep )))) All redrawn )))