[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 147

homers035:
Going down on the eu? I lost my whole deposit now =) Metatrader went into a stupor for twenty minutes, I didn't have time to close my sells.

I have it specially for such cases.
Files:
scripts.zip  6 kb

I would have had time, I am a risk-taker, if I need to deposit more money or close everything, but here I tried to close - zero reaction, I reloaded, I went to the brokerage company website, it is also hanging. I do not know how to use these scripts and they do not give me anything back. Thanks for the scripts

forte928:
There is an indicator which calculates the lot size based on your account data and the current currency pair, or calculates your risk based on the lot size.

Risk size? Just in money?

By the way, if memory serves me correctly D Bernoulii wrote - that risks cannot be considered equal in real life.

Now I need a million-dollar trade to get back what I lost ) I do not know if we will go down, on H4 it looks like we will go up, but after this rise, it should go down a bit

margaret:
Personally, I only use SL as a second hand, but I don't need it that way.... What kind of loss you're willing to accept, that's the SL you put on.

Are you pipsing? We're talking about your "short SL for pipsing".

Tell me how to calculate it based on 300,000 quid in pipsing.

strangerr:

I'm talking about lot size, and stop loss, again, is a personal matter, for example, I have 30pp.

Then what does the lot size have to do with talking about SL on pips?

You gave figures, I asked what it is?

Although you did not say what those numbers are.

I do not understand what we say about scalping and short SL. I cannot go back to the beginning, I cannot go back to the end.

I do not know how to use pipsing, but I know we pipsed short TFs with short SL and TP.

:)

SProgrammer:

Are you pipsing? We are talking about the "short SL for pipsing" you mentioned.

Tell us how to calculate it based on 300,000 quid in pipsing.

No, I am not pipsing, but I am entering short trades using H1 (when working against the trend). Why do you need to use scalping at such a depo? You may work without leverage with such a deposit. You may open a position and close it during a strong move and we do not need the SL.

I do not need a SL in this case, because I have at least twice as many open positions in a trend.

SProgrammer:

Then what does the lot size have to do with the SL on pips?

You gave me numbers, I asked what they were.

Although you did not answer what these numbers are.

I do not understand what we mean when we talk about scalping and short SL. I cannot go back to the beginning, I cannot go back to the end.

I do not know how to pipsing, but I know that on short TFs and short SL and TP.

:)

Ughhhh. Once again, my intraday has a maximum stop of 30pp, but the expected tp should be at least 50pp, right?

margaret:
What is the point of pipsing at such a depo? You can work without leverage at such a depot. During big moves, you open a position and close it, and you don't need an SL.

Margarita... Explain how it has turned out that you need a short SL and TP in scalping.

How do you pips?

I gave an example - 300 000 with 50 leverage, you usually have 100 OK - let's take 150 000 and 100 leverage?

How to calculate the SL and TP. Is it so hard to just tell you in a nutshell?

margaret, please tell me when the final SAMMIT PRESCONFERENCE is...