[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 141

elmucon:

I have owls sitting on the fence today too ...
If you let him bash and he will start)))

rigc:
let him buy and he will start))))

I think the eurik will be like last year at the same time - it will fall to 1.20 and will start growing after Christmas ...

but this is strictly my opinion - not applicable for real trade!!!!

Two resistances 1) 34330 with a rise of about 0.01% per day. 2) 32100 with the same increase. Figures on the cutoff at the end of today's end of the day.

The pair itself is down from a fair price. Decline is still possible. But the pair is BELOW the stage. I personally am not interested in the reason of falling below the stage, but in principle it is not difficult to make up variants, so to tell by the time, by the duration ..... I think up to the middle of January. In February it appears to go up to the stage, in March ( mid to late) an important point, most likely to fall from America but then also the new stage is likely to be different. Apparently there will be a decline.

That's how it is... :)

What are you pissing about? You should trade bravely. I'm in sales and she's going up.

SProgrammer:

Are you all on demos? Or are you all on mickricks?

Who trades - on a summit, on a Friday, at the end of the year, ahead of a rally in Russia ? :)

Here it is by the way for all who do not understand, the difference in the demo - not a demo.

On the demo of course you can make a couple of miles in a couple of days. :)

Eh a pity that for me personally 150 tevroiks is not rubbish, but for myself felt the difference ... :) I mean, looking at your enthusiasm, I felt it. :)

So we know not to trade on Mondays and Fridays and on days when there is important news and when it rains or snows)))

that's it.... buy closed...

it's enough for my mikrok +12% today))))

Profits to all and see you all on Monday)))

strangerr:

So we know that you should not trade on Mondays and Fridays and on days when there is important news and when it rains or snows)))

also when there's hail and strong wind... and we also know when there's a storm at sea...

I think we will turn down buying with great caution to tighten stops

5drakon:
I think we will turn down buying with great caution to tighten stops

Well, for now, it's like this

there is a possibility of 1.345 today..... but already without me)))) no need to get greedy)))) let others chop)))