[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 139

Vlad72:
What about the mush ???))

Mushshh is with me, after all he bought me a house, so I'll take it. Profits, everyone! I hope each and every one of you make a "million" like Gina... someday :))))))))))

Larisa:

Mushshh with me, after all he bought me a house, so I'll take it. Profits, everyone! I hope each and every one of you make a "milion" like Gina... someday :))))))))))
You're right to take it while you can. That's why you should take it. It's not worth it.

Thank you for your kind words. Run the cat forward. Good luck.

Mona slow down.

Larisa:

Mushshh with me, after all he bought me a house, so I'll take it. Profits, everyone! I hope each and every one of you make a "milion" like Gina... someday :))))))))))
There's a woman's logic to you)))

strangerr:
That's a woman's logic for you)))

What can you do?

Larisa:

))))))))))))))

Fluttering? I shouldn't have shown you this forum, you'll torture the serious uncles. I'll be at my place all day tomorrow. And turn on the hundred.

Gentlemen traders, if there are those from Samara, write in person, I will be glad to meet in person. I`ll be glad to meet you in person. Tomorrow night I`ll go to Russia! Forever :)))))))))

Larissa, the serious guys don't hang out here, they are swaying the market and picking the pockets of others ))))))))) and of all the serious ones, there are a few shamans here

The correction on the day ended today, so those wishing to buy into the medium term can do so.

strangerr:
The correction on the day ended today, so those wishing to buy into the medium term can do so.
so you should have bought when you pushed back from yesterday's level 13288

5drakon:
that's how we should have stocked up when we pushed back from yesterday's level of 13288

And today's low is 1.3281? And that might not have stopped there, although it depends on who, I try to keep the stop at a maximum of 30pp.