[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 117

The triangle is about to be pierced.

SProgrammer:

:) Are we arguing?

What's the news got to do with it? :)

It should have been there, not there))) We started with the news.

artikul:
And I stayed in sales )))

and I'm in sales together!

strangerr:

It should have been there, not there))) We started with the news.
Don't you get it too? :)

Stupid news )))) Not interesting )))) TC didn't even twitch, she's still looking down ))))

I like this economic calendar, all in Russian + explanations of what affects what (the + button) may be useful to anyone)

http://www.forexpros.ru/economic-calendar/

There's also the ECB press conference making noise )))) especially on the minutes ....

Sarkozy is writing jokes in the terminal :

2011.12.08 17:10 *French President Sarkozy: Europe has never been in so much danger Prime Tass News

No one guessed it and here he is clearing the air ))))

artikul:
Stupid news )))) Not interesting )))) TS did not even move, she was looking down ))))

What?

If I understand correctly, the Eurobucks chart is up - so the Euro is rising against the Dollar. What's not to understand?

strangerr:

What?

If I understand correctly, the Eurobucks chart is up - so the Euro is rising against the Dollar. What's not to understand?

Yep, it just went up to the first sell order and went down again)))) At least I had enough brains to remove the Buy))))) Otherwise would have kicked the shit out ))))

artikul:
Stupid news )))) Not interesting )))) TC did not even twitch, just looking down ))))

I don't know, I had a buy at 14.20 and entered.