[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 104

:) You can always buy and settle.

You, gentlemen traders, should express yourselves more clearly or something. Like I'm waiting for a seeding from 3500 to 3400. And the one who bids, I expect bai from 3421 to 3500. :)

IMHO it's 50/50 today. It's kind of in the middle now.

strangerr:

It's easy. You have to write a written application to the moderator (Matemat), he'll look into it and that's it.

And he'll give you 5,000? I'll even get a tattoo on my forehead

strangerr:

It's easy. You have to write a written application to the moderator (Matemat), he will look into it and that's it.
))

SProgrammer:

You, gentlemen traders, should express yourselves more clearly or something. Like I'm waiting for a seeding from 3500 to 3400. And the one who bids, I expect bai from 3421 to 3500. :)

I've already written above...but the urge to go up is greater - the daily rules...

emotraid:

And he'll give me 5 grand? I'll even get a tattoo on my forehead.

What's 5 grand to him, he won't even talk about it.

SProgrammer:

I have a buy from 1.3427 I expect up to 35 and above, but I will open 5-6 rders, and then 1.36 will be the right one ... I can't justify it ... I feel it

strangerr:

What's 5 grand to him, he won't even talk about that kind of money.

and he's single?

forte928:
I already wrote above...but the urge to go up is greater - the daily rules....

On the daily there is a correction of the rise from 28.11-01.12 and it is not over yet.

forte928:
I've already written above...but the upward aspiration is bigger - the daily rules...
Belgium has recorded a recession. Fuck knows. Today is a day of "silence". Tomorrow we'll be scared and wobbly. And then we'll be looking for "ourselves" for a week. :)

emotraid:

and he's single?

He is.