[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 83

strangerr:

What to do - there is an entry, so go ahead, a bull - wait for the next one.
Why hold on to the moose when you can clearly see the growth in the medium term...or is it greed that bothers you?

And about the 30p growth, I was right - on M5 the leverage was formed, so we are waiting for another 20p growth then we will go down...

forte928:
Why hold a moose when you can clearly see the growth in the medium term...or is it greed that bothers you?

(Sl 20 pips is a reasonable risk. When you get greedy, you don't put any stops)))

Let's go collect stops from those who are not greedy and deposits from the greedy

Hi all! I think the pullback should be 30-50 pips down, and Forte wrote the first target 1.3450, let's wait, I closed my sells with a good minus))), but I won't buy ...

forte928:

here's why we'll be dropping down a bit for a correction for a change...at the upper limit we are...

Forte928, wouldn't it be easier to set up sessions instead of channels and use their patterns... less pressure on the eye of the channel boundaries. ;0))

chepikds:
Hi all! I think there should be a pullback down 30-50 pips, and Forte wrote the first target 1.3450, let's wait, I closed gulfs with a good minus))), but I won't buy ...

Hi. I only opened sells))))

SEVER11:
Forte928, wouldn't it be easier to set up sessions instead of channels and use their patterns... less pressure on the eyes of the channel boundaries. ;0))
Well, he can see them without the indicator, those sessions))))

SEVER11:
Forte928, wouldn't it be easier to set up sessions instead of channels and use their patterns... less pressure on the eyes of the channel boundaries. ;0))
horizontal channels give you an understanding of the targets - smoothed trends and approximate pivot points - which are in principle consistent with the horizon channel...

strangerr:

Hi. I just opened sells))))
Well done, you waited till I close and opened it yourself!)