[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 82

dentraf:

did the buy close?

Closed all three, but didn't go into sales. That's when it went off)))) Are all the Vedmeds dead yet?)))

let's move on )))))))) the market gives you a chance to hop on that train

strangerr:

Closed all three, but did not go into sales. That's where it shot out))) Vedmed already died all?)))
I should have looked more carefully - my buy is working out since yesterday - first target is 1.3450 - second is 1.3500

forte928:
Should have looked more carefully - my buy has been working out since yesterday - first target 1.3450 - second 1.3500

intraday is better. for the depo)))

Whether it's intraday or not, it's the right entry that counts...

On the eu, the renko charts are not very clear, but the pound is a sight to see...

5drakon:
let's move on )))))))) the market gives you a chance to hop on that train
for 10p that's for sure...- now they'll mooch and move on - they'll dump the extra ones first...

forte928:
For 10p it's for sure... - now they'll mooch and then they'll move on - they'll dump the extra ones first...

I don't know. Sl 20pp.

strangerr:

I don't know. Sl 20pp.

here's why we're going to go down a bit for a correction for a change...we're at the upper boundary...

strangerr:

I don't know. Sl 20pp.

I would say that the sell is slippery in that case you get another 50p margin on the pound - which is equal to 30p for the eu...

forte928:
I would say that the sell is slippery in this case there is still a 50p margin on the pound - which is equivalent to 30p for the eu...

What to do - there's an entry, so go ahead, a moose - wait for the next one.