[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 33

forte928:

Ideally, it should go up, followed by a dip - to form the basis for continued growth....

At 3485 there is nothing from which the price could rebound, if you just assume from nothing to move tomorrow, then down to 1.33-3320, and from there again above 1.35 and there break-back, I am more inclined to the fact that the breakthrough.

The horizontal structure after the candle has lowered the stack. Although visually directed upwards. Masters, however.

And the zigzag is set to rise.

We need to watch the gap.

Dersu:

The horizontal structure after the candle has lowered the stack. Although visually directed upwards. Masters, however.

And the zigzag is set to rise.

Gotta watch the gap.

They are just indicators showing where the price has been or is relative to who knows what. And what does a gap tell us?

strangerr:
They are just indicators showing where the price has been or is relative to who knows what. And what does a gap tell us?

A real gap, not a MT gap will tell us something :)) (well what are they thinking there not hiding behind the crowd)

Tantrik:

A real gap, not a MTsh one will say something :)) (what they think there not hiding behind the crowd).

In a week this gap has already fucked up the brain. MT is not MT, you have to choose a normal broker.

But just the way Ninza had a gap, it all depends on the quote provider.

forte928:

Ideally, it should go up, followed by a dip - to form the basis for continued growth....

Smooth rise (prices above the mean) followed by a collapse - a common downside tactic. After some growth (H1,H4 ?) there will be no collapse (assumed and ovulated with 1.25 - but there are intermediate levels and dophy of 30,29,28,5...)

strangerr:
These are just indicators showing where price was or is relative to who knows what. And what will the gap tell us?

Hmm. Same thing as levels and lines. That was Friday...

Nevertheless, I'm waiting for the gep to rise. So much for my cleverness.

Dersu:

Hmm... Same as levels and lines. That was Friday...

But it depends on the levels, the lines drawn on the chart according to Vasya Pupkin's theory or the levels at which you made good money to buy or sell or made the most deals.

strangerr:

This gap has already been fucked up for a week. The MT is not MT, you have to choose a normal broker.

And it was just a gap in Ninza, it all depends on the quote provider.

Tantrik 02.12.2011 18:48 am | delete
Bicus:
Here's my mind: why is it accepted on this forum that the gap should be closed???

the gap should be closed (there M.M. losses) out of 100 gaps 3 will remain unclosed. No unclosed gaps on the eu so far.

At skso was not (if there are 5-7 points at the opening and immediately plastered), still waiting for the close :)))

strangerr:

But it depends on the levels, the lines drawn on the chart according to Vasya Pupkin's theory or the levels at which good money was invested to buy or sell, or the largest number of deals were made.
Usually they are drawn after everything is done :)))