Pirat! How do you get this "grail" to be profitable? And most importantly WHERE? - page 11

He doesn't talk to strangers. I've tried texting him in person. Nothing.

EvgeTrofi:

Thanks for the info... found it

Mathemat:
Why don't you ask him yourself? Depending on the answer, the organizers of the tournament will judge whether he should be disqualified or not (for piracy).
is this a joke?

There can't be any proof anyway. I was on Pirat's site and saw all the "zeroed" EAs posted. There are none on 'five'.

And [potential] theft of an idea is not a breach of legislation. Violation is theft of performance.

who would do a detailed analysis of what he (Pirate) violated ?

So far, no obvious irregularities can be seen.

It just seems to me that he will be in trouble if he claims victory, as he is a clear pipsqueak.

6th place Pirate ... - Way to go !!!

EvgeTrofi, thanks for the code!

I have not used it myself, but there is a MT4 thingy

The Spread Controller alters the spread used in MT4 backtests, without needing to manually restart MT4 and disconnect it from its broker. You run a simple script, enter the revised spread to use (which can be downloaded from MTI's spread data), and the Spread Controller handles the rest of the process for you. Without this control, backtesting results can be hugely variable depending on the live spread at the time the test is started.

http://www.mt4i.com/spreadcontroller.aspx

The pirate's advisor is a rewrite of Million Dollars Pips.
If you want, you can find it and check it.
This is why the pirate does not respond, because he rewrote the Expert Advisor, but it is not his... so it is almost impossible to sell it for his own profit. If you want such trading... Find MDP and use it, but it does not work on a real account, because even the original owner's demo account is monitored....not much profit will be achieved on the real account, if at all. Proven by hundreds of thousands of users ...
As for the pirate well ... the championship on the demo is certainly good ...

This Pirate will only be profitable on the demo, and not on every demo. On the real one, it will be choked by requotes anyway.