Pirat! How do you get this "grail" to be profitable? And most importantly WHERE? - page 10

Has anyone been in touch with Pirate? How about we all chip in for the sourcebook? ))

EvgeTrofi:

You need five-digit quotes to optimise. I have never yet been able to get this trading strategy to work on a server with four-digit prices.

Model: "All ticks". The last year period will be enough for the system to learn to trade successfully on previous years as well. And do not forget about adjusting the spread, which has been mentioned more than once in this thread. To check it, you can press the "Symbol Properties" button and make sure the spread is really what you need.

Thanks. I know all that - so I'm testing on Alpari - 5 digits... "Symbol properties" and everything else...It's just that with a constant lot it's a bit too simple to enter this scalper... Isn't it? Moreover, there is no MM on martin or averaging, as in a neighboring branch of the villagers, the owls there - entry ONLY on MSI - then the averaging, I do not know - maybe at the weekend to enter the conditions there, this "pirate" I will shoot, look at the tester report of the owl with averaging ... :-)

impalor:
No, I'm trying to adjust by eye. The Strategy Tester cannot be used for optimisation. It has a "tick generator" built in, which distorts the whole picture.
Even if the system spread is widened to 20, when in fact it fluctuates around 13? Still can't be trusted?

impalor:
Has anyone been in touch with Pirate? How about we all chip in for the sourcebook? ))
He's not answering his messages.

EvgeTrofi:
even if the system spread is widened to 20, when in fact it fluctuates around 13? still can't be trusted?
You can't. read https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/75. there are a maximum of three moves up and down within each minute, and they are smooth. so stop-losses are calmly moving and taking profit at the maximum. in real life, quotes jump chaotically and knock out a stop-loss at the most inopportune moment...

impalor:
You can't. Read https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/75. there are a maximum of three moves up and down within each minute, and they are smooth. so stop-losses calmly move and fix profit at the maximum. in real life quotes jump chaotically and knock out a stop-loss at the most inopportune moment...
So, we have to modify the Expert Advisor in such a way that it only modifies orders at bar opening (once per minute). In this case, we can test and optimize it using the "Open prices" model. Has anyone tried it?

impalor:

Found it! http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx

How much do you want to chip in? :)

1. the source code below is completely free, but it's just FapTurbo.

2. Are you sure it's the same Pirat who participated in his hack - and it's the same Expert Advisor he used on ATC-2011?

3. And, you know, hacks are not allowed to be posted here.

P.S. Link to the pirate site delete.

Mathemat:

1. the source code below is completely free, but it's just FapTurbo.

2. Are you sure it's the same Pirat who participated in his hack - and it's the same Expert Advisor he used on ATC-2011?

3. And, you know, hacks are not allowed to be posted here.

P.S. Link to the pirate site delete.

Pardon me. What is it that I have thrown the links. Just the description of blocked by you beast is very similar to description of the Pirate. Find 10 differences:

1. EA FapTurbo ver. 52 nulled by HELLTEAM^Pirat is a popular night scalper. This Expert Advisor is based on iRSI indicators with different periods and the MA indicator. Filters on open time, volatility, trend and noise are used alongside with indicators. No permanent optimisation is required. Detailed information about FapTurbo ver. 52 can be found in archive.

2. Pirat - twenty-four hour trading system. Scalper places pending orders. This Expert Advisor is based on RSI indicators with different timeframes and CCI indicators. Filters on open time, volatility, trend and noise are also used along with indicators.

Then the choice is up to you.

p/s: He who is smart will google it :)

Why don't you ask him yourself? Depending on the answer, the organizers of the tournament will judge whether he should be disqualified or not (for piracy).