Pirat! How do you get this "grail" to be profitable? And most importantly WHERE? - page 8

YOUNGA:
Aren't you going to add a second RSi?

And what should the third indicator (fast RCI) show here? It will either show an earlier trade start date or an earlier trade end date. You can link the peaks as a signal for a more accurate entry to bombard the server less, but the pirate's trades seem to open in a row

I have one RSI (24), but it's checked that the current one is stronger than the close of the previous period - acceleration at the moment of entering. Also there is a check of ATR(8)>0.0005 - if the market is quiet, then RSI>70 can be obtained even by small moves - and there are small rebounds. mine traded several times during this period, also with variable success but in the end i got a small plus...

Who will share the pirate report for mt4?

vgeny:

Why did you take the price PRICE_CLOSE for the RSI indicator and PRICE_TYPICAL for the CCI?

Because this is the "default" price type, when you press the "Reset" button, this is the value that goes into the parameter. You can essentially change it. The other parameters, on the other hand, I optimise.

And if I rewrite the conditions so: the logic will not change? (it looks better this way).

It won't. I'm just trying to create faster code for optimization, so I try to arrange only one condition in one if() operator. In this case if only one condition is not satisfied the program will not consider the nested conditions. But it will check them all.

Each one has its own style. Both variants are correct from the point of view of logic.

rustein:
Who will share the pirate's report for mt4?

It is on the real account since 24.11.2011 :)

Created a monitoring site and update it every minute. The site is flash free. Convenient and quick to load on mobile phone.

http://evgetrofi.narod.ru/forex/serik_history.htm

Those deals that have 0.01 lot - this is a pirate. I made such a small lot for testing purposes.

Or you will need Tester's report?

vgeny:
on the market movement over what period? on what to calculate this percentage?

We are talking about a percentage change in price, relative to the price 120 seconds ago.

EvgeTrofi:

Because this is the "default" price type, when you press the "Reset" button, this is the value that goes into the parameter. You can essentially change it. The other parameters, on the other hand, I optimise.

Would you be kind enough to post a *.set - set file with settings for optimisation on a five-digit...

EvgeTrofi:

It is on real account from 24.11.2011 :)

Created a monitoring site and update it every minute. The site is flash free. Convenient and quick to load on mobile phone.

http://evgetrofi.narod.ru/forex/serik_history.htm

Those deals that have 0.01 lot - this is a pirate. I made such a small lot for testing purposes.

Or you will need tester report?

Thank you.

МТ4 report of Pirat Expert Advisor on Championship.

Roman.:

Would you be so kind as to post a *.set - set file with settings for optimisation on a five-character...

Only you need to initially set the system spread with the software https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/119830 so that it is not less than the average maximum of your brokerage company. For example, for Alpari it is 8 points of spread + 5 points of commission. So we need to set 8+5=13. And then, when trading on the real account, you need to set the Expert Advisor parameter Spread = 13.
Files:
pirat2.zip  1 kb

impalor:
I have one RSI (24), but it is checked that the current one is stronger than the previous period close - accelerationat the time of entry.
Is current the zero bar or the first bar?