[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 756

bartolom:

Ticks in the tester do not mean anything)

the more so if the adviser uses an indicator and if it is optimised, even worse if it works on ticks, even worse if it is mm

if you look for it, you may get a better one.

If the demo shows the same result, then it's good.

I've got a better line on H1

the price is smaller here) just go with your ass :D

7Konstantin7:

Ticks in the tester do not mean anything)

the more so if the adviser uses an indicator and if it is optimised, even worse if it works on ticks, even worse if it is mm

if you look for it, you may get a better one.

If the demo shows the same result, then it's good.

I've got a better line on H1

you'll get a smaller take here) gobble it up :D

It has really worked a year already. But with less risk but the profit is tangible.

I wrote the second one to make it more stable.

I'm not going to let you out of my comfort zone.

But I stick to the "Kalashnikov's machine" rule - the simpler the more reliable.
I don't believe in indicators for a long time now, and I only use optimisation to pick up values.

/The picture without the basement (statistics) has been removed - Mathemat/.

bartolom:
My trading robot has really worked for a year now. I have been working for a year now.

I wrote the second one to make it more stable.

I've pointed out that your mate expectation is very low. it's more likely that you're outliving your losses.

As for me, I stick to the "Kalashnikov's machine" rule.
I don't trust indicators for a long time, and I only use optimizations to adjust values.

I see) well then)

7Konstantin7:

I see) well good then)

Since Feb 8th on the demo. Now crawling into minus. I'm waiting to see if it survives. I've been on the computer for almost a month.

/Picture without basement (statistics) removed/

On five pairs jockeying in parallel. Principle - over-sitting......

Sepulca:

I've been on the demo since February 8th. Now crawled in minus. I'm waiting to see if it survives. I haven't turned my computer off for almost a month.

On five pairs jockeying in parallel. The principle - overcooking......

I'm sorry to trade like that but I'm just lucky (it's about élan in the old way and not only in the old way any élan sells even super-overhauled...

except for the know-how...)

Interesting result, without martin and averaging.

The first picture is from early 2011 to today. The second one is from 2008. OHLC test on M1. Fixed lot 0.1.

OnGoing:

Interesting result, without martin and averaging.

The first picture is from early 2011 to today. The second one is from 2008. OHLC test on M1. Fixed lot 0.1.

great! I wonder what kind of strategy? by turkey or one entry per day?

OnGoing:

Interesting result, no martin or averaging.

It's arbitrage

jelizavettka:
it's arbitrage
Not really. But working on two pairs.
vladds:

great! I wonder what kind of strategy? by turkey or one entry per day?
No indices. I want to try and add to it.

OnGoing:
Not really. But working on two pairs. Without the turkeys. I'm gonna try and add some.

Hah! What turkeys? It works fine! I don't think the turkeys will change the owls for the better!