[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 630

OnGoing:

Although, this is the version to use 2 separate EAs with one-way trading permission for each.

You may be more comfortable with the combined one, i.e. working both ways. It is easier to debug, though I'm used to the first variant.

I don't remember, has anyone posted Osma in both directions here?

Where can we get a combined EA like this?

joo:
Well, I do.
You have your own owls, don't you?

I seem to have a twin, but not on OsMa, if you need it I can look it up. I think it's a starter.

And it's not certain that's the one.

It's for a sample. You need one, let me know.

Just for information, Ilan in two sides of the take 100 step 300 lot increment 1.1 start lot 0.1, 5 mark for the year the quality of simulation 99 percent in principle is not so good)

but not enough.

7Konstantin7:

Just for information, two way ice cream take 100 step 300 lot increment 1.1 starting lot 0.1, 5 mark for the year simulation quality of 99 percent in principle is ok)

but not enough.

The risks are still big... At least there was a drawdown of up to 20%..... but with Ilan this is unlikely.

jelizavettka:
The risks are still big... at least there would have been a drawdown of up to 20%..... but with Ilan this is hardly possible.
Yeah still scary) if only to 1 million then yes, but not that(

new-rena:

It's a pity the tester doesn't calculate funds based on the total drawdown and deposit. In my opinion, it would be better to calculate the level in %. It would be desirable to support several currency pairs and magic number of the order. We would also improve accounting for orders from MODE_HISTORY point of view (historical data from another, already closed account is taken into account).

What do the developers have to say about it?

They won't say anything. All the main forces are on the five and the four are on the residual principle.

Go to the library for calculating all testing parameters and do whatever you want.

7Konstantin7:
Yeah, it's still scary) at least it would come to 1 million, but not this way!
And to scrape together an initial deposit of 25,000 you have to pick your pockets pretty good))))

jelizavettka:
And to scrape together an initial deposit of 25,000, you have to scramble pretty hard in your pockets))))
you can still do it) there's just no profit

Mathemat:

They won't say anything. All the main forces are on the five and the four are on a residual basis.

Go to the library for calculating all the test parameters and do what you like.

Thank you. Where is it available?