[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 620

OnGoing:
Would you entrust your money to a monkey for three years? And if not, why waste your time fitting it in?
Well, it's pretty clear with you. In the beginning you were one of the ardent fans of Ilan Advisors. But having encountered difficulties in realizing Ilan's capabilities, you switched to the camp of its opponents. It is, of course, your right, but keep in mind that victories are not easy and they will not be given easily in the new field.

Reshetoff: Но поскольку на Вашей картинке кривулька эквити почти совпадает с балансом, то подход скорее всего взят ОТСЮДА или с другого советника с тестерными подглядками.

No, Yura, don't overdo it. We can see everything in the basement of the report:

Relative drawdown 88.79% (1460.38)

The equity does not show it. Moreover, even this one cannot be seen (although it should be, as this drawdown should have been on the balance around 40000):

Maximum drawdown 6448.28 (16.51%)

I am also pasting a picture here, so as not to have to climb backwards:

So that was the drawdown on one open trade. The tester does not show drawdowns within one trade.

P.S. This is why I am so ruthless about publishing pretty pictures without numbers.

Reshetov:
IMHO the approach is as clear as 3 kopecks. The system is at a loss, investors withdraw what is left, their losses are closed. In other words, a woman (investors) has a head start and a mare (illan) has it easy. Others, who did not have time to withdraw, have received 50% on a snout. And so you can milk the suckers for a long time.

:-) If you do not know how to do that, you cannot do it with the market - you cannot do it with the market. Then the minimum to enter it was 500 oyro, 500 at the start, + 500 for each day of drawdown 5 days of entering THAT drawdown = 3000 oyro. Two days out of drawdown = these 3000 oyro at the exit increases to about 10 000 oyro - now I understand it - a pure "rural" approach... :-) When ILANIM the manager (working (averaging the price of a unit at the entry) strictly according to his profitability schedule), working on ILAN... :-)

Roman.:

What prevents you from closing a loss-making position and then opening in the same direction on higher volumes

As long as there is enough free margin to make a deposit after a small loss, nothing prevents you. And if not enough, then dancers are hindered by you know what.

Reshetov:

Is the approach taken FROM HERE?

Equity is clearly not Ilan's.

Of course not, IMHO, Yuri doesn't do this kind of nonsense. He does everything competently, without any "traps", including testers.

Roman.:

:-) The smartest ones were averaging their early investor days, the drawdown lasted a week - rolls were opened once a day, i.e. 5 times a day and you're already in the fucking black.
More than 5 rounds and you're already at a fucking disadvantage.

Reshetov:
As long as there is enough free margin for refills after small losses, then nothing is in the way. And if not enough, then dancers are hindered by you know what.

This already concerns the Approach to this or that variant of MM averaging.

My point is that it is possible to move away from so-called "griders" and trade with a single order in the market at the same time, including on average volumes. I.e. with anticipation on IOCL5... :-)

khorosh does not do tester stuff, "does not look into the future in it"...

khorosh:
It's clear what's going on with you. At the beginning, you were one of the ardent fans of Ilan EAs. But having faced the difficulties in realizing the possibilities of Ilan, you had switched over to the camp of its opponents. It is, of course, your right, but keep in mind that victories are not easy and they will not be given easily in the new field.

Which camp are you in? So far, apart from the fitting toys, you haven't offered anything substantial. That's exactly the time I'm sorry for.

By the way, I am still puzzling over the use of Ilan, but I am not engaged in testering, but I am trying to find radically new variants.

Mathemat:

So this drawdown was on a single open trade. The tester does not show the drawdown within a single trade.

I assure you, in reality the drawdown can be significantly more, because even the demo report, as I have seen, does not show even half of the real drawdown on the funds.

Never mind the tester.

Reshetov:
More than 5 rounds and you're already at a fucking disadvantage.

He swears he will not let that happen... :-) Nevertheless, I always keep extra ouros up my sleeve... :-)

By the way, he reduced the entrance fee to 200... Not in any way should not be considered as an advertisement, as they wrote and wrote something like - "the smartest investors generally bypassed this PAMM manager by side, the smartest - came right after their cash out after such a snot on the chart profitability PAMM and "villagers" - do not care, they filled the drawdown and broke 3000 oyro to about 10 000 per week ... " :-)