[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 549

7Konstantin7:

Yep 10 cents!

there's a regular account 0.01 lot = 3 roubles a point!

and the 0.01 cent account is 10 times less!

i.e. 100$ on cent accounts will turn into 10000? and if on other accounts lot was 0,01 then on it should be 0,1?

AntonSof3:

i.e. in cent accounts 100$ will turn into 10000? and if in other accounts the lot was 0.01 then it should be 0.1?

Yeah on cents will be 10.000

1 lot on a cent is 3 roubles a point

0.10 30 kopecks

i.e., if i put ielan for cents, it will work safer for longer, but the profit is 10 times less when the lot is 0.10 (and on a normal account, the lot 0.01 is 10 times bigger) and the lot is maximum 0.20 for 10,000 i think so)

for some reason, the councillors have become X's instead of smiles ((((( on their own

AntonSof3:

for some reason instead of smiling the X's on the EA are ((((( by themselves

Guys, what cents can there be if you can't cope with the terminal)

7Konstantin7:

Guys, what kind of cents can there be if you can't handle the terminal?)

That's my point exactly. If you tell me now, I'll end up blaming you for teaching my advisers how to switch on and lose a deposit. I don't know whether to tell you or not?????

Guys - demo - from January 13 (continuation) - start - first post of page 546 of the branch...

Looks like you've learned to be friends with the demo... :-) It's just a matter of time... :-)

Starting DEP 25 000 rubles, because the ILANOV - 3. All start at 0.01 lots.

And this FRIEND - one - has been trading since 9 December - see last post 545 page of the thread.

nikelodeon:
That's what I'm saying. If you tell me now, I might end up blaming you for the fact that you have taught your councillors to switch on their losses. I don't even know if I should tell you or not?????

I think it's better not to tell them or they'll be yelling at you behind your back.)

Two or three years will pass and they'll learn on their own.)

Roman.:

Guys - demo - from January 13 (continued) - start - first post on page 546 of the branch...

Looks like you've learned to be friends with the demo... :-) It's just a matter of time... :-)

Wow)))

Roman.:

Guys - demo - from January 13 (continuation) - start - first post of page 546 of the branch...

It's beautiful. Why three Ilan? Wasn't there two before, or is the third one the one on its own?