[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 385

I just want a no drawdown, fast on one renko bar or one two candlesticks yet)

That's how it is so far, with 0.01 lots and 15 dollars a day.

OnGoing:

So far it's working out that way, with 0.01 lots and 15 dollars a day.

That's good)))

Time to watch a movie... Hostel 3 (2011) is good for bedtime

Maximum drawdown of funds has been 25 USD = 5% so far.

OnGoing:
Can I have a piece of code?
Well, it's very simple. In the EA in init(), we create the necessary global variables for controlling the EA. For each global variable, we create a script that sets this variable in the desired state. On every tick, the Expert Advisor checks the state of the global variables and if any of them has a single state, it performs the required action. And scripts, if needed, should be placed on the key. I don't do it, I just put them into "Favorites". This seems to me more convenient, because the keys should be memorized. And scripts can be made with a talking name. And when you want to throw them on the chart. The most interesting thing is that it all works both on the real chart and in visual testing.

khorosh:
It's very simple there. In the EA in init() we create the necessary global variables for controlling the EA. For each global variable, we create a script that sets this variable in the desired state. On each tick, the Expert Advisor interrogates the state of the global variables and if any of them has a single state, it performs the required action. And scripts, if needed, should be placed on the key. I don't do it, I just put them in "Favorites". This seems to me more convenient, because the keys should be memorized. And scripts can be made with a talking name. And when you want to throw them on the chart. The most interesting thing is that it all works both on the real chart and in visual testing.
I see, also an option.

khorosh:
So, it's simple there. In the Expert Advisor in init(), we create the necessary global variables for controlling the EA. For each global variable, we create a script that sets this variable in the desired state. On every tick, the Expert Advisor checks the state of the global variables and if any of them has a single state, it performs the required action. And scripts, if needed, should be placed on the key. I don't do it, I just put them into "Favorites". This seems to me more convenient, because the keys should be memorized. And scripts can be made with a talking name. And when you want to throw them on the chart. The most interesting thing is that it all works both on the real chart and in visual testing.

Here's an example of creating a global variable:

if(!GlobalVariableCheck(Symbol()+"_"+"Buy"))
  {
   GlobalVariableSet(Symbol()+"_"+"Buy", 0);
  }

а вот это в скрипте:

while(GlobalVariableGet("Buy")!=1)
 { 
  GlobalVariableSet("Buy",1);
 }
 А в советнике пишем вот это:
 if(GlobalVariableGet(Symbol()+"_"+"Buy")==1);
   {
    //выполняем требуемое действие и
    //возвращаем глобальную переменную в
    // исходное состояние
    GlobalVariableSet(Symbol()+"_"+"Buy", 0);
   }

OnGoing:

Well, that's not bad. However, the profitability is significantly lower, isn't it? It's always a double-edged sword: either risk and potential profit, or one of the two)

And the non-disposability in 2 years doesn't guarantee that it won't happen in a week.

About if (PrevCl > CurrCl) I still don't think it makes much sense on minutes. On higher halves maybe.

When I was doing this improvement, I wasn't thinking about profitability - I was seeking absence of loss. But after your post I decided to check which lot increase may be done to increase profit. I got the following result for the same period of 25.11.2009

Profit can be increased by about 2 times with the same initial deposit of 1000 (cents or quid), but then appears one plum in March 2011.

And if we tick up MM with reinvestment, we will make mullions). In general, when you want a thrill, to get rid of boredom, you can sometimes bet on the real.

khorosh: I've posted before.

Well, then post the basement at once, so that you don't find an idiot looking for the basement all over the forum. And if god forbid he finds it, he'll charge you with deliberate deception.

Well, it's not for you to remind me of that, after all... the villagers are a gullible people...