[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 272

Roman.:

Early conclusions!!! :-) There seems to be a rollback coming, or rather already started... If these two packs are covered, in the end the profit for the day + a few hours will be 100% of the starting DEP... :-)
I think we are getting somewhere in the middle of the year and it seems to me that we are getting somewhere in the middle of the year.)

The main thing is to have enough for bread, milk and sausages ;D

7Konstantin7:
Well, it goes well) I make all conclusions based on the drawdown) where it is less, it is better to have less money but it is more reliable)

I see... :-)

Taking out a DEP on a stop-out...

Roman.:

Taking out a DEP on a stop-out...

Well, it's a demo :))

Tough, but not critical yet) Lot 0.05

Tantrik:
Well it's a demo :))

:-) Unless... :-)

The main thing, IMHO, is also (you - I suggest "you", Igor, well done in this respect - the decision was well made) not to engage in trading while slightly, or not slightly tipsy, so that you don't end up with something like this:

"Everything is mixed up in the Oblonsky house, horses, people, pigs, etc... :-) blood, sand, glass, shit..." as they say: flies - separately, cutlets - separately...:-)

My boss had a case when he took a good dump just because he was tipsy to put it mildly and had a binge! He mixed up all the accounts, and everything else, including traded volumes, and by the morning there was still dough .... only on the demo... There you go.

Yes. It's a demo.

<a href="/en/44751/

OnGoing:

Tough, but not critical yet) Lot 0.05

That's fine, in general, if there was one instrument, like now, if taken, the euro franc, there was no question there at all... everything is beautiful.

Roman.:

This is normal, in general, if we had one instrument, for example now, if we take the euro franc, then there was no question... everything is beautiful.

It's fine, but only at first glance)

Now every 3 pips it's down by 100 quid.

Plus, don't forget that the lots increase every 3 pips.

It's easy to think that one more figure like that and it's over)