[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 173

nikelodeon:

Why......? You can make it a single trade, put a stop at 500 pips.....There's one for you... No,by the way,he can make multiple trades... Turn off repeats......
If you leave one trade out of Ilan's series, there's nothing left of Ilan. The only point of Ilan is averaging and taking it away is tantamount to taking the soul out of it.

nikelodeon:

Why......? You can make it a single trade, put a stop at 500 pips.....There's one for you... No,by the way,he can make multiple trades... disable replay......

where's the replay line?

vladds:

where is this line repeated?
Make MaxTrades=1;

is it possible for our creation to make two bets a day i.e. two bundles of sessel and bai! ??

...two bundles of ssela and babaya ...

how scary it is to live (c)

Mischek:

))) cool! :)

Mischek:

It's much steeper there: every ssel is loquered by a babai, every babai by a ssel..... so that life is like a fairy tale - the further you go, the scarier it gets .... )))))))

Mischek:

Out of the corner of my eye, I've been browsing this thread. It's almost two hundred pages of anger. Human stupidity is inexhaustible!

vladds:
is it possible for our creation to make two bets a day i.e. two bundles of selas and a bai! ??
Of course there is, but you need to fine-tune the EA.

PapaYozh:

Out of the corner of my eye, I've been browsing this thread. It's almost two hundred pages of anger. Human stupidity is inexhaustible!
In this particular thread, in your opinion, who is the generator of stupidity?
It takes energy to generate 1700 posts, and not a little energy... Where does it come from?
The question sounds like a provocation, so I'll tell you right away - I don't think the topic is stupid at all !