[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 172

Roman.:

Yury, without revealing all "fairy tales of the Vienna woods" and "secrets of the court of Madrid", can you enlighten us on the main points - what trading criteria and other conditions of the TS you used when "coming out" to this miracle?

with a schedule like that...

I did not use PSI. I placed elementary candlestick analysis without any indicators. And I made 2 different variants: 1 - analysis of 30M candlesticks, 2 - analysis of H4 candlesticks. The 2nd variant is the simplest one. Both versions work approximately the same. I use dynamic TP, the function I made specially for Ilan.

Stells:

So there is always one trade open ?

positions are reversed ?

1. Yes 2.No, but keep in mind this is not about Ilan.

khorosh:

I have added profit. Does the 7-fold increase of the deposit in 2 years do you like it? More than 2680 trades are not enough? With any filtering of bad entries the number of trades will naturally decrease.

In addition, the number of deals is not the most important parameter for estimating the quality of an Expert Advisor. For example, I have such a trend expert - the results for this year with 0.1 lot:

One trade in the market. It works on H4 signals. Slightly more than 100 deals this year. There are much less deals, but the Expert Advisor is much better!

It's indisputably the dude..... ))))))Handsome... There's that too... OK, I also thought about it and I might continue here a little later, because I have to open the deals anyway. And I'm counting on one trade in the game, too. Don't get too big, you can't keep track. )))))

nikelodeon:

It's undeniably dude..... ))))))Handsome... There's that too... OK, I also thought about it and I might continue here a little later, because I will have to open the deals anyway. And I'm counting on one trade in the game, too. Don't get too big, you can't keep track. )))))
You're not reading the posts carefully - one trade in the market is not Ilan's.

khorosh:
1. Yes 2.No, but keep in mind this is not about Ilan.

This ?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134792

There isn't another one. Uses only candlestick analysis and trawl boom. The expectation at 0.1L is $50.

khorosh:
There is no other. Uses only candlestick analysis and trawl boom. The expectation at 0.1L is $50.

Is there a trawl boom in the public domain or can I take a message?

khorosh:
You're not reading the posts carefully - one trade in the market is not Ilan's.

Why......? You can make it a single trade, put a stop at 500 pips.....That's one for you... Oh no, by the way yes he can make multiple trades... Disable repetition......

Roman.:

Yury, without revealing all "fairy tales of the Vienna woods" and "secrets of the court of Madrid", can you tell us about the main points - what trading criteria and other conditions of the TS you used when "coming" to this miracle?

with a schedule like that...

By the way, pay attention in the latest chart compared to the previously posted, the forest at the bottom of the chart has turned into a sparse forest - black loggers are rampant bastards. :)))

Stells:

Is there a trall bailer in the public domain ? or can I get it in a private area ?
There's a trl trl hoon in Juban's trl library, but I use my own based on Kim's no-loss feature. For an Expert Advisor to keep a trade in the market for a long time in a trend, the trawl starts working only at a profit of 850 pips(5 mark).