[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 171

vladds:
or better yet, rename it "learn to drain the selenium")

Yeah ... also an option....

nikelodeon:

Right ... also an option....

With our depazits, there's no room for us here!

It's not about the deposit.... I bought at the very top yesterday and sat waiting, hoping that it would pay off. I bought at the very top yesterday and waited hoping it would pay off but in the end it was this position that took away my whole deposit. If I hadn't bought it, I would have sat normally already.....

OK, now I will try again, if not, that's it, basta.....

nikelodeon:

It's not about the deposit.... I bought at the very top yesterday and sat waiting, hoping that it would pay off. I bought at the very top yesterday and waited hoping it would pay off but in the end it was this position that took away my whole deposit. If I hadn't bought it, I would have sat normally already.....

OK, now I will try again, if not, that's it, basta.....

just not real!

khorosh:

Criticism is criticism, but Ilan can work as it is, without any locks: the testing period is from 25.11.2009 to 25.11.2011.

Yuri, without revealing all "fairy tales of the Vienna Woods" and "secrets of the court in Madrid", could you tell me the basic points - what trading criteria and other terms of the TS you used when "coming out" to this miracle?

with a schedule like that...

nikelodeon:

... If I hadn't bought it, I would have been sitting fine by now.....

OK, I'll try again now, if not, that's it, basta.....

The game of forex does not take the subjunctive mood...:-)

Apply your swords and shuffle - now Yuri will write what he thinks is necessary from his side - let's finish this TS-system ... - see my previous post.

OnGoing:
In 2 years there are not many deals, frankly speaking. And it seems they have simply stretched a step and average on the higher timeframe. There is no wonder they always close with profit. But the profit will be too small).

By the way, it is quite possible...

For example, IT on his PAMM also uses averaging without stops, and it's been 2 years...:-) until it took out a DEP... I am his investor myself ...:-) He's doing better than me so far...:-) I'm not going to dig on his forum, but he specifically wrote out my question that he does not use martin, i.e., he averages (it can be seen from the dept chart), it is possible that this is how you write, and it seems to just stretch the step and averaging in the older TF, and the TC is not constantly in the market, i.e., there are conditions for entry into the market from the TC.

OnGoing:
Frankly speaking, the number of deals is not much in 2 years. It looks like the step is simply stretched and averaged on a higher timeframe. There is no wonder they always close in profit. But profit will not be so much).

I have added profit. Does the 7-fold deposit increase within 2 years suit you? More than 2680 trades are not enough? The number of deals will be decreasing as a rule if you filter bad entries.

In addition, the number of deals is not the most important parameter for estimating the quality of an Expert Advisor. For example, I have such a trend Expert Advisor - the results for this year with 0.1 lot:

One trade in the market. It works on H4 signals. Slightly more than 100 deals this year. There are much less deals, but the Expert Advisor is much better!

khorosh:

I have added profit. Does the 7-fold increase of the deposit in 2 years suit you? More than 2680 trades not enough ? With any filtering of bad entries the number of trades naturally decreases.

In addition, the number of deals is not the most important parameter for estimating the quality of an Expert Advisor. For example, I have such a trend expert - the results for this year with 0.1 lot :

One trade in the market. It works on H4 signals. Slightly more than 100 deals this year. There are much less deals, but the Expert Advisor is much better!

So there is always one trade open ?

positions are reversed ?