[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 164

4x-online:

I'm not interested in toys. I've had enough of them already.

Put a significant, but non-critical sum on the depo, put it in any monitoring (even on Onyx) and give me a link to this monitoring. Are you ready for this?

The system is being polished to mind, so join us. When the time comes to monitor the real, they may not give it away for nothing)

I take it you have already screwed it on?

OnGoing:
The system is still being worked out together, so come and join us. When the time comes to monitor the real, they may not give it away for nothing).
Can not be brought to mind that does not have the original seed. Nothing will come out of nothing. How else can I explain it to you?

4x-online:
What does not have the original seed cannot be brought to fruition. Nothing will come out of nothing but nothing. How else can I explain it to you?
Okay, I see your point.)

I personally think I'm going to get out of this mess....... %-)

I will personally try to control it by hand, the only thing I want it to lock automatically........ I would like to be able to leave it in peace, and then try to untangle it.....

TEXX:

No, I just thought it might come in handy.
Then what did you put a picture of on page 163? ?

Yeah, I admit it was a tough day of trading ylang, and that's because I made two mistakes..... Shit..... All is not lost yet :)))

khorosh:

Criticism is criticism, but Ilan can work as it is, without any locks: the testing period is from 25.11.2009 to 25.11.2011.

what are the settings?

TEXX:

I can offer a version with automatic locking for testing.

Don't be so intrigued, just go ahead and put it out there.