[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 129

Anyway, the market is crumbling at this hour, I've got a bunch of open positions that I'll probably cover minus. I don't want to leave it for the weekend..... And I have a very sensible idea, but it still needs to be tested...... at least to see how it all looks....

nikelodeon:
Anyway, the market is crumbling at this hour, I've got a bunch of open positions that I'll probably cover minus. I don't want to leave it for the weekend..... And I have a very sensible idea, but it still needs to be tested...... at least to see how it all looks....

ok! wait for the thought!

Anyway, there's an indicator called Candlecode. I think I have one. Here it is. When trading on minutes, you should sort candles one by one on hours. That is, do not filter the direction of the market, but look at each candlestick separately and decide whether to trade on it or not..... It's better to watch it on H4, it's just a thought out loud.....

OK, I'm locked in so I'll know what's up on Monday and I'll post a report later!

I'm off to bed now!

Total for the week +5100 Have a nice weekend

I have this)))

I have it in dollars

Swearing removed.

Guys, there's no need to call you names, you're not in kindergarten, really. If the swearing repeats, I will immediately bite the heads off the instigators and those who fell for the provocation. Community moderators now have the ability to do this instantly (note the little underlined letters that form the word "ban"):

Some coincidences with the boozers' nicknames are coincidental, it's just a demonstration.

P.S. The best part is that I can even ban myself... autobahn though!

Mathemat:

Swearing removed.

Guys, there's no need to call you names, you're not in kindergarten, really. If the swearing repeats, I will immediately bite the heads off the instigators and those who fell for the provocation. Community moderators now have the ability to do this instantly (note the little underlined letters that form the word "ban"):

Coincidences with the booers' nicknames are coincidental, it's just a demonstration.

Oh, man... why am I reading this in the middle of the night? Brrr... :)

Zhunko: https://forum.mql4.com/ru/44751/page129
But Alexander is right. I was too lazy to run this miracle adviser in the tester. The maximum it can give in a year without losing is 6%. Where is the genius and discovery here? There is more interest at the bank.

That's not entirely true. Here are the test results for the year. Of course, the drawdown is large. It can be significantly reduced by accepting a reduction in profits. But in any case, it will never be less than 100% and certainly not 6% as you claim.

Strategy Tester Report
Ilan1.6 Quantum_ST
Alpari-Demo (Build 409)

SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period1 Minute (M1) 2010.11.25 00:00 - 2011.11.25 22:40 (2010.11.25 - 2011.12.01)
ModelBy open prices (only for Expert Advisors with explicit bar opening control)

Bars in history371103Modelled ticks740979Modeling qualityn/a
Chart mismatch errors0

Initial deposit1500.00

Net profit4864.62Total profit10693.77Total loss-5829.15
Profitability1.83Expected payoff2.17

Absolute drawdown296.66Maximum drawdown1452.99 (30.48%)Relative drawdown50.41% (1389.29)

Total trades2246Short positions (% win)1128 (60.02%)Long positions (% win)1118 (62.08%)

Profitable trades (% of all)1371 (61.04%)Loss trades (% of all)875 (38.96%)
Largestprofitable trade265.23losing deal-55.25
Averageprofitable deal7.80Deal loss-6.66
Maximumcontinuous wins (profit)16 (67.98)Continuous losses (loss)9 (-336.75)
MaximumContinuous Profit (number of wins)379.51 (2)Continuous loss (number of losses)-336.75 (9)
Averagecontinuous winnings4Continuous loss2

khorosh:

It's not quite the same. Here are the test results for the year. Of course, the drawdown is large. You can reduce it substantially if you accept a reduction in profit. But in any case, there is no way it will be less than 100% and certainly not 6%, as you write.

But this is a completely different EA! That one's expectation did not go higher than 0.03 and it does not hold on M1 for more than 2 weeks. It sinks. And it has the wrong name. Take it from the first page to have the same one.

6% a year he does for several years on D1. That's understandable. It only works in a flat.