[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 128

Martingeil:

)

go to foya, there are a whole bunch of them, in different variants of what they have screwed on there....

))) with ponytails also have!? wrap two I'll take! ))) just kidding!

vladds:

))) with ponytails too!? wrap two up! ))) just kidding!

do you have any bubbles?

The only thing is that the advisor starts freezing only one part of the trades... and not its entire work.... In short, you have to think.... You can't make up your mind at once....

nikelodeon:
It is clear that something else can be used instead of RSI.....

I saw somewhere that it does not define the flat phase, i.e. if it crosses 50 from bottom to top - go long, if it crosses 50 from top to bottom - go short.

vladds:

Do you have any mushrooms?

Yes, we do! :)))
Files:
ilan_ma.mq4  19 kb

TEXX:

of course we do! :)))

Thanks, I'll check it out! )

4x-online:
I already told you, look for the advantage, don't do the bullshit. What's not to understand?

OK, OK, you've found an advantage. The question is: Will there be an advantage in the future?

Tell me if you can answer that. Or at least give us an example of an advantage that you use. We don't need to reveal any secrets or anything. Just give us an example...... So,like the guy says,the guy does....

nikelodeon:

OK, OK found an advantage. Question: Will there be an advantage in the future?

Tell me if you can answer that. Or at least give us an example of an advantage that you use. We don't need to reveal any secrets or anything. Just give us an example...... So that, as they say, the boy says, the boy does....

Forex traders like you do not have an advantage, other than the advantage of giving up the deposit first. I've already written that I look for my advantages elsewhere. Learn to read and much will be revealed to you.

The advantage of state insurance for bank deposits is one of them. The non-equilibrium of the stock market in the sense that the share price will not fall below zero is also an advantage in the right hands. I'm not going to tell you about options here. I'm just too lazy and there's no sense in it.

Just understand a simple thing: something valuable will not lie on the surface. And your favorite MT4 they give you for free, and all the brokers advertise "come, take it and trade". Just think, why do they need it?

nikelodeon:

OK, well, I have found an advantage. Question: Will there be an advantage in the future?

Tell me if you can answer that. Or at least give us an example of an advantage that you use. We don't need to reveal any secrets or anything. Just give us an example...... So that, as the boy says, the boy does....

Alexander hints that TS should be tested on the history before setting it on the real account.

I personally checked this Expert Advisor. There is no profit to be made on it in the long run.

But every trader goes through the playful phase. You have to pass it, otherwise you will not become a pro. You will constantly lose.

When you start to treat your work as a routine, then you'll be a pro.

A pro is the one who thoroughly checks everything, tests it, and not just in the tester. You also need long tests on demos, then on small real accounts...

Profiles do not allow the deposit to be lost. It is a very long way. Perhaps it will take you decades, if you have enough patience.

4x-online:

And on "forex" there are no advantages for people like you, apart from the advantage of giving up your deposit in the first place. And I've already written that I look for my advantages elsewhere. Learn to read and much will be revealed to you.

The advantage of state bank deposit insurance is one of them. The asymmetry of the stock market, in the sense that the stock price won't fall below zero, is also an advantage in the right hands. And I won't tell you about the options here. I'm just too lazy and there's no sense in it.

Just understand a simple thing: something valuable will not lie on the surface. And your favorite MT4 they give you for free, and all the brokers advertise "come, take it and trade". Just think, why do they need it?

Better open your own forum thread about the benefits of options and stocks, how to work with them, etc. Instead of rushing here with your sarcasm and satisfying your ego, like I'm the coolest in this field.