[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 39

they say optimists make more money than pessimists and sceptics

Well it's ok, but I guess I didn't have enough to transfer the profit as there was no buy in at the bottom. I didn't have enough funds.... That's why the profit is still high....

fxnust - Only Long

ntjv_- Only Short

Did I get it wrong ? :)

nikelodeon:

When my trades start to close, I'll probably go up like hell. When we go up, it'll be fine.

If they do not have enough money to open a position I cannot open a sell position in forex, and in stocks, they may do it. So in terms of not having enough money to open a lot of positions in one direction, stocks are certainly more interesting here.....

Yes, but at the same time when closing bays you can grab a margin call sharply.... There is a disadvantage in that too...

nikelodeon:
I had no money for it and I did not have enough to take profits because they did not open buy. I did not have enough funds.... That's why the profit is still high....

That's right! That's right! I caught a big fish here and the bigger the minus I have the bigger the plus!

I remind you, the minus condition for this strategy is normal and the lot 0.01, no more! Here you will have 50,000 rubles, and then put the lot 0.03! And be calm!

BeerGod:

fxnust - Only Long

ntjv_- Only Short

Did I get it wrong ? :)

yeah!

vladds:

yes!

Where in the EAs is it allowed to trade in one direction only?

read above

1:40 passed - profit 67.71 roubles. Slowly - but at a profit... :))) Moving on.