[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 37

Yeah, that's what I mean too..... If you properly organise the work of advisers, I think the effect can be quite good.... But so.... Who knew that there will be such changes in the night. Although there are only 500 points on a five-digit chart...

I try to save my nerves so that the work was fun and the Expert Advisor should go along with any problem and any trend. we do not fight with forex, we make friends with it, and it should like it! 80 pints of drawdown should be average!

nikelodeon:
Yeah, that's what I mean too..... If you properly organise the work of advisers, I think the effect can be quite good.... But so.... Who knew that there will be such changes in the night. Although there are only 500 points on a five-digit chart...
550 to be exact.

vladds:

Can I run two EAs at the same time?
I can't run two at the same time )))) but I will do one.

Read the thread today and decided to test it too - Alpari, 5,000 RUR.... Let's see :))) Any results overnight?

Only negative ones, unfortunately. :( But there's still plenty of powder in the powders :) So we're hanging in there for now. Although there are not enough funds to open.....

nikelodeon:
Only negative ones unfortunately. :( But we still have some powder in our powders :) So, let's hold on for now. Although there are not enough funds to open.....

And what other result would you expect from a typical gridiron? A little more trend continuation and expect a margin call.

Gullible simpletons.

:))))

I didn't expect anything at all..... But in the beginning it was very interesting :)

Bicus:

And what other result would you expect from a typical gridiron? A little more trend continuation and expect a margin call.

Gullible simpletons.

:))))

I have a different reading! So for the sceptics!

vladds:

my readings are different! so for the sceptics!

Your optimism will end at the same time as the flat.

ps: by the way, what am I supposed to see in your pictures other than minuses?