How much is the "grail" worth? - page 8

Satisfy the Rothschild family in some way - that' s the grail

TheXpert:
What's happiness got to do with it )))) to stretch your brain. It's a level 10 Hanayama puzzle. I can take it apart and possibly put it back together with my eyes closed.

Maybe with my eyes open. Well done.

TheXpert:
What's happiness got to do with it )))) to stretch your brain. It's a level 10 Hanayama puzzle. I can take it apart and possibly put it back together with my eyes closed.
And without beer?

paukas:
And no beer?
I can parallel it :)

galaxian2:

For example, there is a trading system (in the form of a pattern) that can make profit every day on any instrument. How much could such a thing cost?

Maybe who has seen live examples of such "grails" on sale?

ad added: Maybe someone is confused by the phrase "every day can bring profit", then they mean the positive result of the sum of transactions for the day (those +21, -12, +6, -3, +56, -17, +44 = 7 transactions in the final +), and not just all orders in the plus (stops all need, stops all are important)

They do not have such a system, but their profit is too questionable.

Systems with an annual return of 20 percent are already a powerful business idea and there is no way to buy them, except to develop them yourself or hire programmers.

There are good MTS, but the developers never sell them, but rent them out from $5,000 to $6,000 per year, with remote control used, i.e. the software is on the MTS owners' server to ensure complete protection against hacking.

milroal:
There are good MTS, but the developers never sell them, but rent them out from $5,000 to $6,000 per year, with remote control used, i.e. the software is on the MTS owners' server to ensure complete protection against hacking.

thank you, is there any link to this product?

galaxian2:

I have no idea how to use this trading robot.

Why would you...?

We are talking about large capitals. Trade with a risk of no more than 0.5- 2% and you will be afloat, you will make 10-20% per year anyway. If you have a million deposits it's not so bad.

Yes all the grails have been lying on this site for a long time.

I will not sell my future grail for any money! I might sell it for $5 million, though.