What's wrong with that? - page 7

sss2019:
Ah I see, but somewhere I've seen a condition like mine. And how do I make the condition to be fulfilled after opening an order?

if(OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYLIMIT,Lot,Open[0] - 10 * MyPoint,Slippage,0,0,MyComment,16523,0,Green) >0)

Thank you. How do I view the Magic Number of open orders in the terminal?

And how and in what format should I set the expiry date of the order, please advise, because I have some errors

mouse over the ticket

Why does this loop not work?

int a = 2;
        int b;
        double StopLoss = Low[a];

for(b=3;Low[b] < StopLoss;a++)
           {
           b++;
           Alert("Стоп = ",StopLoss);
           }

There are six rising candlesticks, this loop is supposed to assign to the variable StopLoss the value of minimum, as long as the previous minimum is lower, but this loop does not work, for some reason it reaches only the third one.

I'll soon have you banned for asking such questions.

Why? Is it not allowed to ask about the code here? I think I'm putting everything in one thread on purpose so as not to clutter it up

sss2019:
Why? Is it not allowed to ask about the code here? I think I'm putting everything in one thread on purpose so as not to clutter it up

Your questions are of schoolboy level. I don't recommend it.

sss2019: Why? Is it not allowed to ask about the code here? I think I'm putting everything in one thread on purpose so as not to clutter it up
Vladimir, you don't need to create a new thread for that. There is a branch for newcomers, go there and write. You will find more experienced people there.

sergeev:

You have schoolboy-level questions. I don't recommend that level.

I wonder if I'm just starting to learn what level my questions should be, a pro or something.

sss2019:

I wonder if I'm just beginning to learn what level of questions I should have, like a pro.
you see, the beginning of a question is like "this cycle should be ...." and the end is ".... but this cycle doesn't work".
is at most an answer to "what are you doing here, boy? Are you playing with toys or programming?"

I am trying to make it clear that you are able to get answers to these questions on your own. The developers have given you the Print and Comment tools to do this. It is your task, as a programmer, to look for and catch errors. Everybody spends 50% of their coding time on it. You must be able to do it and learn to do it first of all. Otherwise you'll just be begging for answers from passersby.