[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 145

Tantrik:
three thousand is 30% of the deposit, but that's not the point - deviation from strategy (direction, mood - overloading with orders)

ok

dentraf:

I don't see any stops?

35pp maximum, and you can't see them because the TF is small.

strangerr:

maximum 35pp, not visible because the TF is small.

stops (one already caught this second - the third will be triple volume!) (pushed back - 3320!)

2011.11.30 11:23:02 EUROPEAN CURRENCY TECHNALYSIS: Euro to continue declining

DDFedor:
If you apply this same pattern to the daily chart, you will see that the blue line will probably not be "crossed" until next week. You will probably try to break it by the end of the week, but the market is probably gearing up for a higher signal with the harami on the weekly chart, which in turn will signal the green light for selling on the monthly bar.
p144 is drawn as I think it will go (blue - the channel has already been crossed once) (so far on the plus side with the last stop - at zero)

lotos7:
2011.11.30 11:23:02 EUROPEAN CURRENCY MARKETS TECHANALYSIS: Euro to continue declining

Hmm.... Like declining relative to what? The dollar is also going down.

By the way, I am doing a search of independent analysts and came across a blog with political economy analysis. It is rare to find political economy.

http://globfinance.wordpress.com/

SProgrammer:

Hmm.... Like declining relative to what? The dollar is also going down.

By the way, I am searching for independent analysts and came across a blog with political economy analysis. It is rare to come across a political economy blog.

http://globfinance.wordpress.com/

Is this a read to keep you entertained?))

2011.11.30 12:36:04 *Eurozone unemployment rate in October highest since statistics began

strangerr:

Is it a read so you don't get bored?)

Do you only read great teachers?

I personally do not.

There are no teachers at all.

I personally found their "approaches to" their "visions" very new.

And new is what is needed now. The old idiots are where everyone is going.

So the 21st century is not A.Smith.

Economics will never be an exact science, remember that, because many people here don't understand it at all. :)

By the way, I remember your prediction question. :)

Do you seriously not understand that not having a forecast is IMPOSSIBLE to trade. And those who say they have no forecasts do not even understand that. And this is very bad. :)

SProgrammer:

Do you only read the great teachers?

Not me personally.

There are no teachers at all.

I personally found their "approaches to" their "vision" very new.

And new is what's needed now. The old idiots are where everyone is going.

So the 21st century is not A.Smith.

Economics will never be an exact science, remember that, because so many people here don't understand it. :)

By the way, I remember your prediction question. :)

Doyou seriously not understand that not having a forecast is IMPOSSIBLE to trade. And those who say they have no forecasts do not even understand it. And this is very bad. :)

What am I talking about?

I don't understand.