[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 104

Evgen157:

Mercosi will come up with something ))))

German Chancellor Merkel and French President Sarkozy have announced they will present joint proposals for EU treaty reform by 9 December
  • EU treaty changes have nothing to do with the ECB, which is independent

margaret:
Eurozone banks have borrowed 247 billion euros from the ECB, which was the highest not only this year, but the entire period since the start of the 2008 crisis.

"Credit institutions have never felt so bad," say brokers. It's not about liquidity, it's about a credit crunch. With large amounts of money, banks are increasingly afraid to lend it to anyone."

On Tuesday, 178 banks asked the European Central Bank for money, compared with 161 last week.

In the first two weeks of November, banks borrowed 52 billion euros from the ECB.

At the same time, experts say, credit conditions have deteriorated significantly, although the European Central Bank has taken more than one measure trying to combat the crisis.

If the situation does not change, banks will have difficulty adjusting their balance sheets. And a worsening banking crisis will lead to record levels of bad debts in 2012.

On Monday, the ECB warned that what is happening now in Europe threatens all developed nations.

"The debt crisis is intensifying and now spreading to other countries. This is a new phenomenon," said ECB spokesman Jürgen Stark

It's good that we're not very "developed", but our currencieswill be hit hard by the fall ofthe euro.

strangerr: Doing it yourself?

Well, yes, myself. There's even a branch, but people didn't believe in the Matrix. But I'm not giving up anyway, I'll get back to it one day and finish it.

Alligator:

there is a first target

Good evening! And here's the second

margaret:
German Chancellor Merkel and French President Sarkozy have announced they will present joint proposals on EU treaty reform by 9 December
  • EU treaty changes not linked to ECB, which is independent

Only GOD is independent in this matrix, but no one has seen it.....

Alligator:

Good evening! And here's the second one

Where ?

))))

Evgen157:

Where ?

I posted a picture of the H1 markings yesterday

Alligator:

I posted a picture of the H1 markup yesterday

Yesterday where? The important thing is that it is here and now..... and we have to wait until tomorrow ))))

Evgen157:

Yesterday where? The main thing is here and now..... and we have to wait until tomorrow ))))

and now the trend is down on the m1-m5-m15-m30-n1-n4 timeframes

but a correction at least at the level of n1 is imminent

imho

So you can have fun a little bit at a time