[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 96

Alligator:
Don't be ridiculous, weather futures have been traded on stock exchanges, particularly the CME, for a long time

What do weather futures have to do with anything at all. :) А... - they're on alligators.

SProgrammer:

Well, you can do it. :)

Convincing? :) What for? "Look" into a coffee cup, but write the forecasts, not look it up yourself. I can't read coffee, nor can I read alligators. Those who can do it are true talents and they will honestly write their forecasts in numbers and not up and down. :)

? What are the forecasts for, what are they good for? What do the sell orders in the screenshots tell you?

strangerr:

? What are the forecasts for, what are they good for? What do the sell orders in the screenshots tell you?
I'm sorry I haven't been on this forum for a long time, I don't know you. Maybe I do not understand something. But maybe you are right. :)

SProgrammer:

:) Forgive me, but looking at the assumptions of the participants I cannot understand - "How can we "apply" (take into account) indicators developed for the stock market to the currency market?

No really. Maybe you can apply aligators to the chart of the street temperature and make weather forecasts?

That's why forecasts are made not as pictures but as subjective interpretations. :)

if you take a graph of any currency, and one of the stocks, if the axes are not signed

You will not be able to identify with certainty whose chart is whose, and the same is true for the timeframes,

accordingly, we can conclude that the indicator does not care about the chart to

convenient for you

the only thing you need to understand what a particular indicator shows and be able to

apply it to trade

SProgrammer:
Sorry I haven't been on the forum for a while, don't know you. Maybe I'm missing something. But maybe you're right. :)
This is our Overlord of this thread ... see the number below the avatar for posts ... 95% of posts made in this thread .
Hello Stranger .
Now I have something to say about the Eurodoll ... maybe it will go to 1.3350-1.3290 and only then maybe the trend will change to short-term upward, but first of all it will go flat again to support those who already bought.

lotos7:

Target taken...

I beg your pardon, could you share the clock indicator? I really like it, and it's handy though ))))

here's a crosses and t's on the euro-dollar for example

Box 50 Reverse 3, is it a bad indicator? And the system was invented

for the stock market.

strangerr:

I compared it with Thinkorswim and Ninja and came to the conclusion that it's not worth bothering with such differences.

It doesn't matter which software, it's the data provider that counts. If there are similarities with GTIS, you can work :)

Alligator:

here's a crosses and t's on the euro-dollar for example

Box 50 Reverse 3, is it a bad indicator? And the system was invented

for the stock market.

The indicator is excellent.

strangerr:

It's a great indicator.

Yes, I did. And bilin. I'll say it again, something straightforward "on the move leg".

You guys don't get it at all! :) For so many years, it's all tic-tac-toe and toy money. Go trade for real. Burn your dough, or you'll never learn anything.

If I wanted to ask about the charts, I would have a good impression when I trade on one-minute charts, but as the timeframe increases it gets harder and more complicated in months. The markets are completely different.

But you'd better not argue with me... or rather, don't argue, just write numbers.

Without numbers it's just going to get colder tomorrow. And when (at what time), what will be the minimum temperature, what will be the average, what will be the evening. This is what the forecast is.

If there is no need for it, they should average the price of gold and trade according to results.

But that's it - I'm off again. I can't watch this nonsense. I'm sorry. Goodbye.

One thing I do not understand - why people do not have any progress. Maybe it's not even a given. So why waste your time.

All the best.